This cutie had our hearts running a mile a minute
Do you have social anxiety? This surprising solution can help
Exclusive: Karan Brar spills on his new show BUNK'D
Feel Good Friday: Love Taylor Swift? How about pugs? Then get ready for the FGF of your dreams.
Amp up your August with these sweet end-of-summer ensembles
Beauty Spy: Steal GL Reader Bea K.s subtle, pretty look
Pulled a muscle? Get some relief with these five fixes
Sneak a peek at our August/September issue starring Dove Cameron!
GL's Exclusive Look at Sunday's Best Friends Whenever
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 chatty chicks tote their cells in a @JilleDesigns smartphone clutch. http://t.co/g4lLlKoA5g
13 HOURS AGO Amp up your August with these end-of-summer get ups: http://t.co/xIdUjUm2vp pic.twitter.com/vmL1J6Kpxx
14 HOURS AGO This makeup company helps you look fab AND make the world even better #doublethefun: http://t.co/RqIY28LOHO pic.twitter.com/5CLAT9yoPw
Check these out, too...
1. Why stick to one special Valentine when you can spread the love to
everyone who means something to you? Grab a big group of your best gals
and take a trip to the movies. The Vow’s coming out after
all. Who needs boys when you can have another swoon-worthy movie full of
2. Have a “me” night. Take the night to indulge
yourself. Have a spa night, or grab your fave snacks to munch on and have
a video game night. Instead of sulking, turn it into getaway night and
3. Find an anti-Valentine. Go out for an unorthodox V-Day date with
your best friend. Dinner and dessert at a delish restaurant? Starbucks?
4. Take a tip from the movie Valentine’s Day and throw a singles-only party. Snag a heart-shaped
piñata and go to town!
5. Devour an entire box of chocolates. What better excuse than
lifting your spirits in honor of Heart Day?
6. Write crush letters to everyone you care about. There’s always a
couple girls and guys who aren’t feeling too hot on the big day of love.
Give their day a boost by letting them know that they’re at the top of your
7. Leave your crush a cutesy message. Make it anonymous, or if
you’re feeling gutsy, add your name. Take advantage of the day and take a
risk in Cupid’s name. Who knows, maybe he’ll end up being your Valentine
8. Spread the love with your fam for V-Vay. Draw a small heart (not
on their windshield) on your parent’s or your sibling’s car in washable paint.
9. “Pin the X on the Ex.” Still bitter about a break up? Gather
with your closest chicas to do a little therapeutic anger management.
Print out a picture, and cut out a paper “x”. Stick the “x” on the end of
a thumbtack and in good ol’ pin the tail on the donkey fashion, pin the “x” on
10. Have a horror movie marathon. After all, horror is the exact
opposite of the trademark Valentine’s Day rom-coms.
11. Cuddle up and live your own V-Day through one of your favorite
books. Twilight girls, spend the night being Bella. Or maybe you’re
the type to get caught up in The Hunger Games.
12. Film a super-cheesy Valentine’s Day parody. It just might
end up being a YouTube hit!
13. Hit up a concert or sporting event and scan the crowd for new
boys. If they’re flying solo, it’s a pretty sure thing they’re single.
14. Visit an animal shelter. You can never feel less alone than
when you’ve got a pile of fluffy critters in your lap.
How are you gonna stick it to Valentine’s Day?
BY JORDAN SARNOVSKY ON 2/12/2012 12:00:00 AM
POSTED IN valentine's day
*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!
Want to rock your life this year? Check out Rydel's new guide to fashion, fitness, friends, fun (and everything else!) and CLICK HERE for your chance to meet her.