This Turkey Day vacay: host a friendsgiving feast!
My BF never wants to do anything fun...should I dump him?
"Computer Engineer" Barbie can only be successful with help from the boys
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Feel-Good Friday: Tiffany the Terrier eats her pro-ice hockey playing owner's passport
How to look like the trendy one at Thanksgiving
3 times Bella Thorne rocked a super cute topknot
What your food cravings are really trying to telling you
Should you get back with your ex?
What do you think of our Dec/Jan issue? We wanna know!
Kirby Buckets Clip
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
39 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 groovy gals blast off with a @NYNEmultimedia Mini Bluetooth speaker: http://t.co/yuHTslyAIb
1 HOURS AGO Well, "Computer Engineer" Barbie, that was disappointing: http://t.co/mvuHou3UTU
13 HOURS AGO The least awkward way to talk to your mom about sex: http://t.co/nJUDIv8mDL
Check these out, too...
1. Why stick to one special Valentine when you can spread the love to
everyone who means something to you? Grab a big group of your best gals
and take a trip to the movies. The Vow’s coming out after
all. Who needs boys when you can have another swoon-worthy movie full of
2. Have a “me” night. Take the night to indulge
yourself. Have a spa night, or grab your fave snacks to munch on and have
a video game night. Instead of sulking, turn it into getaway night and
3. Find an anti-Valentine. Go out for an unorthodox V-Day date with
your best friend. Dinner and dessert at a delish restaurant? Starbucks?
4. Take a tip from the movie Valentine’s Day and throw a singles-only party. Snag a heart-shaped
piñata and go to town!
5. Devour an entire box of chocolates. What better excuse than
lifting your spirits in honor of Heart Day?
6. Write crush letters to everyone you care about. There’s always a
couple girls and guys who aren’t feeling too hot on the big day of love.
Give their day a boost by letting them know that they’re at the top of your
7. Leave your crush a cutesy message. Make it anonymous, or if
you’re feeling gutsy, add your name. Take advantage of the day and take a
risk in Cupid’s name. Who knows, maybe he’ll end up being your Valentine
8. Spread the love with your fam for V-Vay. Draw a small heart (not
on their windshield) on your parent’s or your sibling’s car in washable paint.
9. “Pin the X on the Ex.” Still bitter about a break up? Gather
with your closest chicas to do a little therapeutic anger management.
Print out a picture, and cut out a paper “x”. Stick the “x” on the end of
a thumbtack and in good ol’ pin the tail on the donkey fashion, pin the “x” on
10. Have a horror movie marathon. After all, horror is the exact
opposite of the trademark Valentine’s Day rom-coms.
11. Cuddle up and live your own V-Day through one of your favorite
books. Twilight girls, spend the night being Bella. Or maybe you’re
the type to get caught up in The Hunger Games.
12. Film a super-cheesy Valentine’s Day parody. It just might
end up being a YouTube hit!
13. Hit up a concert or sporting event and scan the crowd for new
boys. If they’re flying solo, it’s a pretty sure thing they’re single.
14. Visit an animal shelter. You can never feel less alone than
when you’ve got a pile of fluffy critters in your lap.
How are you gonna stick it to Valentine’s Day?
BY JORDAN SARNOVSKY ON 2/12/2012 12:00:00 AM
POSTED IN valentine's day
It’s true: Boots are made for walkin’. They’ve got to be comfy (of course), but also stylish. Your perf pair is…
Teenage girl...and assassin nun? Meet Annith in Mortal Heart
Mortal Heart—the third and final chapter in the His Fair Assassin trilogy—follows a trio of teen girls trained in the dark arts of spying and murder. CLICK HERE to catch up on the first two books...and get a sneak peek at the gripping conclusion in Mortal Heart.