Why is my crush giving me the homecoming runaround?
What to do if you and your friend have the same crush
Learn how to make magical monster spray to make your babysitting gig so much easier!
5 life lessons we've learned from banned books
Your weekly horoscope!
Sleep easy: 5 tips to kick your night owl habits for good
The nail color were choosing all fall
5 guilt-free fall treats to drool over
Flirt alert! Which flirt signals are you sending?
Wanna be in our next issue? Here's your chance!
Disney Channel's Make Your Mark: Mallory Kievman
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
3 HOURS AGO See what reality star is getting bullied behind the runways!: #StopBullying
4 HOURS AGO Is there space between you and your guy now that you’re BTS? Help decode the situation here: http://t.co/IN1fP6QYcM
5 HOURS AGO That *very* awkward moment when you and your bestie are crushing on the same cutie: http://t.co/ihRzxuWfDU
1. Have you had your first kiss yet?
2. How old were you/ how old are you now?
3. Did it go smoothly? If not, say what went wrong.
4. Was it with a boyfriend, or crush? Where was it?
5. If you didn't have it yet, how old do you want to be when you get it?
6. Where would your perfect first kiss spot be?
7. If you knew you were getting your first kiss, how would you prepare?
8. If you knew you were getting your first kiss, what would you wear?
9. Who would/did you tell when you got it?
GOT YOUR OWN SURVEY? Hey survey
sistahs, GL is revamping the surveys and we need YOUR help. Got an idea for a
great survey? We wanna hear it! Here's the catch: it has to be original,
different AND creative. Think themes, letters, colors, movies,
whatev! Use your imagination.
blue Submit Your Own button NOW for your chance to be featured
on the site. And don't forget to include your username so we can give ya credit
for your oh-so-super survey!
BY GL READER ON 3/8/2012 12:00:00 AM
POSTED IN Survey Says, "best of" surveys, "worst of" surveys
Quiz: What kind of sister are you?
Are you the sassy sister, the shy sister or the supportive sister? Take this quiz—inspired by the new graphic novel Sisters by Raina Telgemeier—to find out!