16 fun in the sun summertime dates
My dad is sexually abusing me. How can I tell my mom?
25 things to do before school lets out
It’s puppy love with The Last Dogs: Dark Waters
Dream on with a DIY dream board
Short shorts-approved moves for toned legs
Who's your celeb style clone?
Show some #GLcrew love, babes!
Bella Thorne rocks WAT-AAH!'s Move Your Body Flash Mob
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
5 HOURS AGO The 7 caffeine-laced products that could disappear: Click Here!
6 HOURS AGO Treat your toes to an at home pro pedi: Click Here!
6 HOURS AGO Update your room with Duct Tape: Click Here!
144 Comments | Add Yours
GOT YOUR OWN SURVEY? Hey survey
sistahs, GL is revamping the surveys and we need YOUR help. Got an idea for a
great survey? We wanna hear it! Here's the catch: it has to be original,
different AND creative. Think themes, letters, colors, movies,
whatev! Use your imagination.
BY GL READER ON 7/24/2012 12:00:00 AM
POSTED IN Survey Says, either or surveys
1. High heels or high tops? high tops
2 Sporty or girly? sporty
3. Glitter or rhinestones? neither
4. V-neck or tank top? tanktop
5. Pink or blue? blue
6. Purple or green? greeen
7. Nail polish or stick-ons? stick ons!
8. Low-rise or knee-highs? wait... socks? lol umm low rise?
9. Blinged-out binder or cell-phone case? cell phone case!
10. American Eagle or Aeropostale? aeropastle
by lalalagurl on 1/26/2013 6:53:31 PM
1. High heels or high tops?-high tops
2 Sporty or girly?-sporty
3. Glitter or rhinestones?-rhinestone
4. V-neck or tank top?-tank top
5. Pink or blue?-pink
6. Purple or green?-green
7. Nail polish or stick-ons?-nail polish
8. Low-rise or knee-highs?-low rise
9. Blinged-out binder or cell-phone case?-blinged out binder
10. American Eagle or Aeropostale?-Aerpostale
by wesdelwarrior on 12/23/2012 5:05:34 PM
1. High heels
4. Tank Top
7. Nail polish
8. Low Rise
9. Cell phone case
by LivieLoo on 12/21/2012 8:35:59 PM
Girly (not proud of it)
by 2012princess on 11/25/2012 2:05:53 AM
7.Nail polish (even though it doesnt last long on me)
by oskm2007 on 11/23/2012 6:48:15 PM
Flavor: This fruity combo of two all-time best-selling flavors makes a delightfully sweet treat.
Fab Fact: In 2001, Lip Smacker blended two of its best-selling glosses.
Write your roots...and win a vacay for the fam!