Is there a way to flirt without being obvious?
Jessie makes fun of...food allergies? Hmm.
6 ways to make sure your next party rocks
Book series you’ve gotta start this summer
Exactly what to wear to your summer job interview
Train yourself to do the splits
Who's your celeb style clone?
Show some #GLcrew love, babes!
Bella Thorne rocks WAT-AAH!'s Move Your Body Flash Mob
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
11 HOURS AGO 10 things you can ALWAYS tell your mom: Click Here!
12 HOURS AGO 3 ways to work your way out of an awkward sitch with your crush: Click Here!
12 HOURS AGO @Lip_Smacker’s sharing the #LipSmackerLove! Just tweet your stash to win: Click Here!
144 Comments | Add Yours
GOT YOUR OWN SURVEY? Hey survey
sistahs, GL is revamping the surveys and we need YOUR help. Got an idea for a
great survey? We wanna hear it! Here's the catch: it has to be original,
different AND creative. Think themes, letters, colors, movies,
whatev! Use your imagination.
BY GL READER ON 7/24/2012 12:00:00 AM
POSTED IN Survey Says, either or surveys
1. high tops
7. nail polish
by GIK1999 on 11/18/2012 6:47:26 PM
1. High heels or high tops? BOTH!
2 Sporty or girly? Girly!
3. Glitter or rhinestones? Rhinestones!
4. V-neck or tank top? Tank Top
5. Pink or blue? BOTH!
6. Purple or green? BOTH!
7. Nail polish or stick-ons? Nail Polish!
8. Low-rise or knee-highs? Both!
9. Blinged-out binder or cell-phone case? Cell phone Case!
10. American Eagle or Aeropostale? BOTH!
by theawesome17 on 11/11/2012 9:22:07 PM
1. High tops!
2. I'm super athletic but girly can be good
3. GLITTER! Rhinestones are tacky :\
4. Tank top.
5. blue. Light blue
6. PURPLE! Even though I love green SO so much!
7. Nail polish for sure.
9. binder. Cell phones get too hard to hold.
10. um... I like them equally.
by justme_dontchange on 10/25/2012 6:22:07 PM
9.cell phone case
by Crazygirl199 on 10/21/2012 10:06:21 AM
1. High heels or high tops?
2 Sporty or girly?
3. Glitter or rhinestones?
4. V-neck or tank top?
5. Pink or blue?
6. Purple or green?
7. Nail polish or stick-ons?
8. Low-rise or knee-highs?
9. Blinged-out binder or cell-phone case?
10. American Eagle or Aeropostale?
Neither, too expensive!
by selgomez1997 on 9/21/2012 10:44:26 AM
Flavor: Pop the top for this electrifying, citrus-flavored gloss.
Fab Fact: This soda goodness has been slicking lips with a yummy fizz since 1976.
Take the 30 Day Craft Challenge!