1 HOURS AGO #CurrentObsession: The new Candy Color #BabyG. This baby is on the top of our holiday wish list! #HolidayFashion

1 HOURS AGO It's time to mix things up, #Virgo...#WeeklyHoroscope:

Star Signs

Star Signs

Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? Lovescopes, friendship forecasts, school outlooks and more! GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week!

GL, i'm sorry but i didn't like todays poll because my state (minnesota) doesn't have an off and i really wanted to participate! Next time can you please get one everyon ecan do! Thanks(: sorry for the complaint though.......

Hey girl, of course. If there's any other trouble you have with the poll, let us know on or Contact Us page.

Alyssa B.

by aki2000 on 10/8/2012 7:32:12 PM

I think mines untrue.... well im a picies and i didnt really want to share anything in l.a. But theirs nothing bad going on, so mines wrong AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -_-

by averya on 10/8/2012 7:24:57 PM

I'm a Gemini, and I'm not the one who has a crush...a guy in my class just asked me out Friday but i said no...weird...

by HelenaPS on 10/8/2012 6:53:43 PM

lol im the exact opposite of my horoscope "non-lazy all week" im so lazy and tired i almost forgot to do my homework.... UGH HOMEWORKKKKKK i forgot i had math homework.... again... ugh and social studies! Frown

by lilja on 10/8/2012 6:51:24 PM

Usually my horoscope isn't right, but this isn't even close! Most of my friends are Aquarius's(like me) and the ones who aren't(like only two) would never do what is says on my horoscope!

by PeaceKool on 10/8/2012 5:16:20 PM

I'm a taurus and mine is very true!! FREAKY!!

by genieinabottle on 10/8/2012 5:12:04 PM

Mine is so true again, two weeks in a row now!

by bookfashion411 on 10/8/2012 4:57:40 PM

im a sagittarius and it says there will be a lot of drama this week. lets hope not.. mailyse f.

by angel_silva on 10/8/2012 2:38:13 PM

omygod!!! mine's leo is is so freaky true!!! mailyse f.

by kaileebaileemailee on 10/8/2012 2:25:48 PM

I'm a Gemini, but I don't want a new crush, even tho he moved schools last year!!! LOL mailyse f.

by taylor_swift_luvr13 on 10/8/2012 2:19:14 PM

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!