9 HOURS AGO Get the scoop on braces: http://t.co/ImZA1x2LpQ

12 HOURS AGO The best eyeshadow for your skin tone: http://t.co/OCA5fYGw39

13 HOURS AGO Happy #bookbirthday to @Scholastic's #SISTERS x @goraina! To celebrate, take our "What kind of sister are you?" quiz: http://t.co/CScBixOtx6

Star Signs

Star Signs

Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? Lovescopes, friendship forecasts, school outlooks and more! GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week!

So creepy cause I got an a+ on my social studies test and were spcelebrating with a movie at school and our teacher is making us hot chocolate!! So weird! Libra!: )

by panda909 on 12/18/2012 11:38:34 PM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so cool. Me and my besties are having a get-together this week. This thing is sooooooooooooo true!

by hardwoodqueen on 12/17/2012 8:43:31 PM

OMG! @amjea1 IM IN THE EXACT SAME POSITION! im a libra and i want the part in the play so bad

by amr6 on 12/15/2012 7:01:19 PM

I hope my major accomplishment is getting a part in the school play

by amjea1 on 12/15/2012 11:06:08 AM

OMG!!!!!! I am taurus and it said that I was shy and I am shy. OMG this is sooooooo cool.

by Kikykoala on 12/15/2012 10:03:42 AM

I am a sagittarius and it says to stay out of rumars that i might make it worst.?? that is not me if there is a rumar at my school i get in the middle to help it to end. Matbe i do make it worst i know there are some of me but i dont care i just ignor oh well maybe i will take its edvice and stay out of it. try soming new!!! :/

by Lilkurly99 on 12/12/2012 8:06:56 PM

I could use a dance sesh right about now Smile

by RoJo77 on 12/11/2012 11:48:37 PM

TRUE=]

by Gymnast#1 on 12/11/2012 10:17:41 PM

mod
these havent changed in a month. what's up with that?

Hey girl,

Thanks for letting us know, we will work on changing them soon!

Meghan D.

by YayaYuiki on 12/10/2012 8:33:46 PM

I wish my horoscope could come true. I'm not allowed to shop anywhere with a friend, and my friends never hang out with me after school.

by wesdelwarrior on 12/8/2012 8:52:26 PM