14 MINUTES AGO OMG have you seen @ArianaGrande's new music video yet?! http://t.co/GEqJclbbp2

AN HOUR AGO See Toby from #PLL in a whole new way: http://t.co/LbGq9tjMCb

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 babes stay blemish-free with @SpaSonic's Face & Body Polisher from @Target: http://t.co/JEREVYUKTi

Star Signs

Star Signs

Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? Lovescopes, friendship forecasts, school outlooks and more! GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week!

this acctually came true for me!

by pumkinpoodle on 12/7/2012 5:38:51 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
I am not allowed to text or email guys, but when we go to high school, we won't see eachother! There are 2 major high schools that feed from the middle school. How do I convince my protective father that I should be able to do this?

Hey katgirly, let him know you will just be friends with boys and nothing else. You aren't trying to get into anything serious or do anything too mature. Maybe even introduce the guys you like to him, so he will get a better understanding of your relationship with them. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by katgirly on 12/2/2012 11:07:14 AM

mod
why havent the star signs changed? its been like this for weeks.

Hey girl,

Thanks for letting us know, we will look into that soon!

Meghan D.

by katherinebrown2001 on 11/30/2012 11:02:55 PM

Dear Mod Mod Mod Mod,
OMG!!!Thats freakishly horrible what those people do! Just say something kind of sarcastic like " OMG!Really? I feel the exact same way about you!!!" anyway, whatever they think is wrong, cause like duh, if you say you aren't sleeping with guys YOUR NOT!!!If friends believe those rumors, they aren't truly your friends. But I would say don't skip school, even if you cry alot and confront the people in there act when everyone is around.
Sincerely,
Hamstargirl101

mailyse f.

by hamstargirl101 on 11/30/2012 4:39:55 PM

ModModMod Mod Mod Mod
Hey, so I'm a sophomore in highschool, and my best guy friend just happens to be dating a girl that I didn't exactly get along with in 8th grade. Normally this wouldn't seem like a problem but I've also heard a lot of rumors (mostly coming from my BGFs gfs friends) about me. They are saying a lot of really hurtful things, like I "slept with like 9 guys." Most of the time I can just blow stuff like this off because I know it's not true and I am very prou of my virginity, but these rumors have starte to effect my relationships with my newer friends (I also just lost a bunch of friends) my older friends my BGF an potential bfs. It's gotten to the point where I feel like I can't even talk to him because it gets him in trouble with his GF and hardly anyone else will believe these rumors aren't true, so I've been skipping school in order to avoid crying I front of everyone. How can I deal with all the horrible things being said?

Hey mjswertiz, although I'm sad this is happening to you, it's also good because you're learning who your true friends are. I know it's hard but don't let these rumors get to you, they are just lies that people tell because they're bored. Go to school with your head held high. Make sure you're dressed really cute because when you feel good, you look good. People won't bother you if they see their words aren't affecting you. So walk in confident. This may take some time but you can do it! Smile Smile SmileHope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by mjserwitz on 11/30/2012 12:47:44 AM

I get emails from gl but I only picked two categories to be emailed to me and would like to get the other categories. How do I update that? Will an email get sent to my mom again if I do get the other categories like the first time(to get permission because I'm not old enough?

Hey katgirly, the same way you selected the categories to be emailed on, go back and select the other categories. If you registered your email, you will get sent the new categories. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by katgirly on 11/30/2012 12:35:03 AM

ModModMod
I lost my mag is there a way i could get another or print it out at home?

Hey girl, unfortunately you'd most likely have to buy another one. You can report a missing issue you never received, however, here: https://secure.girlslife.com/AccountLookup.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fReportMissingIssues.aspx

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by janay123 on 11/26/2012 7:52:01 PM

Not to be annoying, but the star signs STILL AREN'T UPDATED! I really love to read mine weekly...what's up?

by smerb13 on 11/26/2012 6:19:28 PM

Modmodmodmodmod
Why aren't the star signs updated anymore?

Hey girl,

Thanks for letting us know, we will work on getting them updated soon!

Meghan D.

by katgirly on 11/23/2012 10:06:25 PM

think about my first date???? i havent been on a date!

by evanescencel0ver on 11/20/2012 9:31:08 PM