8 HOURS AGO The struggle is real: http://t.co/c3PaaxQXz6 pic.twitter.com/P30hPIVd6p

10 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: #BUNKD and #Jessie star @TheKaranBrar spills on Ravi's journey in the new show: http://t.co/TMv3GT5giO pic.twitter.com/cDf2QU8TXE

10 HOURS AGO This duet is giving us LIFE! @HaileeSteinfeld & @ShawnMendes šŸ˜:http://t.co/B2ySsZKy7yypic.twitter.com/XBPJ5kkkbZZ

Star Signs

Star Signs

Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? Lovescopes, friendship forecasts, school outlooks and more! GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week!

Shy away?! Ya right. (Taurus)

by VeveJen on 11/20/2012 12:13:48 PM

Yeah, the horoscopes aren't updated very often. I remember looking at my horoscope and realizing that it hadn't changed in several weeks...

by delaneyrox on 11/17/2012 6:55:11 PM

These haven't changed in forever!! And who writes these? I'm not trying to mean at all..just wondering. Mine has never been even slightly correct :/

by maggie183 on 11/17/2012 4:58:26 PM

The Star Signs haven't changed in awhile and my fortune was inaccurate. I'm a Scorpio BTW Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/16/2012 9:27:55 PM

I wish the star signs would change Frown

by genieinabottle on 11/16/2012 5:23:52 PM

Hey Girls! Join my club "Fashion, Advice, DIY? Check!" I will give fun hair and beauty tips, cute outfit ideas, advice, and fun DIY's! You can even ask for specific help on what to wear. I will get back to you ASAP! Just type in the name of the club in the search bar and you should be able to find it. I hope to see you there! XOX

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 11/15/2012 6:27:01 PM

Im Sagittarius and I love shooting my bow!

by MightyMo on 11/15/2012 8:56:23 AM

ModMod
Taurus hasn't changed in two weeks. ???

by iheartkitties3 on 11/13/2012 9:35:39 PM

I'm a Cancer and me and one of my besties were actually planning a sleepover party! Super cool!

by candycraver3 on 11/13/2012 9:04:38 PM

I am an Aquarius- which is awesome cause I LOVE to swim, and just hang in the water!!!

by MountainLover456 on 11/13/2012 5:43:31 PM

Back to school shopping is near!  What's your fave purchase?

Calling all fashionistas! Could *you* be NFL's next Star Stylist?

Hey, fashionable football fans! We want *you* to show off your sporty styling skills in NFL's Star Stylist challenge. 32 finalists (one for each team!) will compete for their chance to be featured in GL and win tix to the game of their choice.

CLICK HERE to enter!