1 HOURS AGO Learn these beginner poses and become the next pro at yoga! http://t.co/FRwmboprw5

3 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes

3 HOURS AGO Learn our tricks on how to talk to the new cute boy in school! #GLLovesBoys http://t.co/NdSgKaUXFl

Star Signs

Star Signs

Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? Lovescopes, friendship forecasts, school outlooks and more! GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week!

Shy away?! Ya right. (Taurus)

by VeveJen on 11/20/2012 12:13:48 PM

Yeah, the horoscopes aren't updated very often. I remember looking at my horoscope and realizing that it hadn't changed in several weeks...

by delaneyrox on 11/17/2012 6:55:11 PM

These haven't changed in forever!! And who writes these? I'm not trying to mean at all..just wondering. Mine has never been even slightly correct :/

by maggie183 on 11/17/2012 4:58:26 PM

The Star Signs haven't changed in awhile and my fortune was inaccurate. I'm a Scorpio BTW Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/16/2012 9:27:55 PM

I wish the star signs would change Frown

by genieinabottle on 11/16/2012 5:23:52 PM

Hey Girls! Join my club "Fashion, Advice, DIY? Check!" I will give fun hair and beauty tips, cute outfit ideas, advice, and fun DIY's! You can even ask for specific help on what to wear. I will get back to you ASAP! Just type in the name of the club in the search bar and you should be able to find it. I hope to see you there! XOX

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 11/15/2012 6:27:01 PM

Im Sagittarius and I love shooting my bow!

by MightyMo on 11/15/2012 8:56:23 AM

ModMod
Taurus hasn't changed in two weeks. ???

by iheartkitties3 on 11/13/2012 9:35:39 PM

I'm a Cancer and me and one of my besties were actually planning a sleepover party! Super cool!

by candycraver3 on 11/13/2012 9:04:38 PM

I am an Aquarius- which is awesome cause I LOVE to swim, and just hang in the water!!!

by MountainLover456 on 11/13/2012 5:43:31 PM