AN HOUR AGO Yikes! Which secrets AREN'T meant to be kept? http://t.co/1Ylw6tV9gK

2 HOURS AGO 5 ways to rock beanies like a b0$$: http://t.co/ejqfA67qyW

3 HOURS AGO "I'm not into guys...what's wrong with me?!" http://t.co/sG0oX60xAU

Star Signs

Star Signs

Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? Lovescopes, friendship forecasts, school outlooks and more! GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week!

I'm a Virgo and it is soooooo TRUE!

by Lex1 on 11/13/2012 12:50:02 AM

ATTENTION MUSICAL THEATER LOVERS
--------------------------------
coming soon!club musical theater!this is a club for girls who love musicals,intrested in musicals,or who are preparing for their first one.also,if you love to act but singing isn't your thing,youare totally welcome to join and see what it's all about.i'm rehersing a shakespere right now so I speak your language too!if you want to snag a council position(secretary,tresurer,VP,ect.),please click on my name and tell me on my profile.first come first serve.some positions may still be availible when the profile goes public.see ya there!
-ashbabe567765,president

by ashbabe567765 on 11/10/2012 6:44:37 PM

i have thy coolest sign ever

by lindseykrebs on 11/10/2012 2:28:30 PM

uuuuuum, im scorpio and normally these things are spot-on, buuuuuuut not this week. Hmmmmmmmm?

by purplecupcake411 on 11/9/2012 11:15:10 PM

Im a Virgo and mine is so true!

by gvio9 on 11/9/2012 9:54:21 PM

I'm Virgo... And I do have the need for shopping... I need a new coat, I haven't gotten a new coat for 2 years and it snows here where I live.... I'm doomed for this Winter

by Aki on 11/8/2012 8:18:43 PM

Ooh!I just looove the horoscopes.There so true!

by hamstargirl101 on 11/8/2012 7:08:17 PM

This thing is so right! I'm crushing on this guy and I'm so happy! I just wish I could go out with him...

by Gummybearz789 on 11/8/2012 1:40:11 PM

mine hasen't changed in a while! Why?

by wolfsrule43 on 11/7/2012 5:37:16 PM

Oh my goodness so freaky!!!!!! I am a leo (heck yeah baby!) and my BGF is suddenly flirtatious!!!! Not that that's a bad thing... he is pretty cute. Smile

by CupcakeKNB on 11/5/2012 6:46:41 PM