3 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

3 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

4 HOURS AGO 5 book babes who had #awesomesauce summer jobs: http://t.co/fbg3ePO9v9

Star Signs

Star Signs

Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? Lovescopes, friendship forecasts, school outlooks and more! GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week!

MOD MOD MOD MOD
please respond, i need help. my close friend has recently gotten very depressed. and shes been cutting. its getting worse. there are cuts all the way down her legs , arms, and stomach. my other friend and i want to help, and talking to her doesnt seem to do the trick. we want to tell someone, but we dont know who. please helpp!

Hey girlie, it's great that you want to get help for your friend! A good place to start could be a school counselor. They usually have good resources to help, and they'll know where to start. You could also talk to your friend's parents. If they know then they can work on getting her the right help.

Lauren T.

by chewcharm on 11/4/2012 5:59:56 PM

I'm an aires and its right! If only I had time for some quiet time...

by April0405 on 11/4/2012 9:40:50 AM

are they correct cos mine seem like they are and who makes them

by royalblue on 11/2/2012 1:35:55 PM

I LIKE MINE THIS WEEK! =)

by nerw on 10/30/2012 6:45:54 PM

Mine is always boring and iccorect..idk why I still check it lol

by maggie183 on 10/27/2012 7:01:10 PM

MOD MOD hi! i was just wondering when the star signs get changed so i know when to check back? thanks!

Hey! it's every week Smile

Helen S.

by thatsnotawkward on 10/27/2012 2:36:38 PM

my bday is coming Smile november 8th Smile cant wait. going to my camp on the 9th wit ray n julie and my parents and lil brother ..cant forget my 3 dogs. i wonder what my parents got me for my bday. this dude has the same bday as me :o he better not forget to say happy birthday Laughing. i hope i win sumthing for girlslife Smile bye yall love ya

by katymarielove on 10/27/2012 12:45:35 PM

OMG I am a libra..And i did reconcile with a friend!!

by crosbygal87 on 10/26/2012 8:40:10 PM

DO U LOVE MAXIMUM RIDE? Join my "Maximum Ride <3" club today for the latest news and James Patterson books! Thanks and welcome to the flockSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 10/21/2012 1:47:51 AM

soooo creepy!!!! my horoscope was totaly true. every single word!!!!!

by kathapple17 on 10/20/2012 10:48:59 AM