6 HOURS AGO Mmm mmm monday! Try these ah-mazing Asian-inspired dishes for dins!: http://t.co/ctAqA4boAN pic.twitter.com/yeIbfWUaWY

7 HOURS AGO Check out how this 12 year old's science fair project is changing the medical game: http://t.co/Hs0oytAv42 pic.twitter.com/EJdq5sqUvP

8 HOURS AGO Your weekly horoscopes are in ladies and it's looks like it's time for a change: http://t.co/fHodb4ULWc pic.twitter.com/4Sy08hNKp7

Star Signs

Star Signs

Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? Lovescopes, friendship forecasts, school outlooks and more! GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week!

The first part of Leo applies to me, but at lunch today I asked my friends and they had no help whatsoever!

by emroxlol on 10/11/2012 11:45:41 PM

Mine didn't match what's going on in my life at all! Sometimes it does, but I can't help but feel disappointed when it doesn't. Frown

by TayTay12 on 10/11/2012 3:04:26 PM

OH MY GOD ITS SO TRUE IM AN ARIES AND IM SUPER STRESSED!!! [FAINTS]

by GirlyChic on 10/9/2012 10:33:32 PM

i passed my learner's permit test, does that count? #Libra

by Kalulah on 10/9/2012 6:53:03 PM

I tried mine and it is the total opisite of me! I don't beleive them sorry if you do but I would rather just be me than have some website tell me who I am!

by Liza Mc. on 10/9/2012 5:22:04 PM

Omg I'm cancer and mine is soo true!!! Awesome!!!

by Izzybel on 10/9/2012 4:52:25 PM

I'm trying to get my stomach a little flatter. I've been eating healthier. I hear you have to mix ab work with cardio so you can strengthen your abs while getting rid of the extra bit of fat above them, so i've been doing crunches and dancing hard. I'm really new at this though, any tips?

Hannah H.

by chewcharm on 10/9/2012 3:25:45 PM

Horoscopes make their description so vague, that they're actually always correct for everyone everytime. But mine is creepily true! I have a Test Week this week and I'm an Aries. But I keep my cool.

by Moira1999 on 10/9/2012 12:25:58 PM

Don't worry horoscope! I'm spending no money this week! I have to save majorly this year. Smile

by Gabriella123 on 10/9/2012 7:42:05 AM