8 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

11 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

12 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

Star Signs

Star Signs

Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? Lovescopes, friendship forecasts, school outlooks and more! GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week!

Omg, my Horoscope, seems legit so real!

by Jazzy.Hope101 on 1/13/2013 8:32:23 PM

mod
could ya'll please change these? its been the same for weeks.

by Natalie B. on 1/12/2013 3:46:17 PM

I've heard WAY to much gossip by now!!

by audz1199 on 1/12/2013 1:37:02 PM

You guys really need to change these. You keep saying you will, but you don't and its very disappointing. Please change them!!! And actually do it this time.

by cali princess on 1/5/2013 11:45:55 PM

Wow these haven't changed in weeks. I really liked them too.

by Bluestar479 on 1/4/2013 10:10:25 PM

itd s new year, they must change

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 1/4/2013 2:52:41 PM

Change! Lol I've been bubbly at the thought of a new crush for weeks!

by myfatsquirrel on 1/3/2013 10:50:42 PM

Why don't they change anymore? Right when I started looking forward to them they stopped changing :/

by turnonthemusic1 on 1/1/2013 10:49:28 PM

its a new year and they *still haven't changed this

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 1/1/2013 1:51:13 PM

You need to change this.

by Unicorn puke on 12/30/2012 12:03:14 AM

These need to get updated.

by hardwoodqueen on 12/27/2012 11:47:39 AM

These are accurate! But they were accurate awhile ago and now I want new horoscopes!!!

by pfeiloli000 on 12/27/2012 11:32:16 AM

Why haven't these changed yet?

by Unicorn puke on 12/26/2012 9:21:27 PM

this has been the same for weeks.

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 12/26/2012 4:11:44 PM

Sometimes I swear I was meant to be born at a different time so my zodiac would be different. nothing ever makes any sense.

by pannenkoek on 12/23/2012 9:43:51 PM

this thing is freaky accurate.

by Peach'N'Cream on 12/22/2012 5:23:52 PM

you haven't changed these in soooooo long

by chewcharm on 12/22/2012 2:57:16 PM

why hasn't this changed? cuz this has been the same for a looooooooooooooooong time now.

by Gummybearz789 on 12/21/2012 5:57:10 PM

These haven't changed in like two months..and every week or so people contact the mods and they say that they will get on it..but they STILL haven't changed. C'mon GL!! lol

by maggie183 on 12/21/2012 2:32:24 PM

This thing is so true me and my bestie are GEMIs and we are both going threw the same thing. Its bad enough one of her crushes BIG jerk!!!!!!!!! P.S I'm sorry about that wesdelwarrior

by sparklej on 12/20/2012 7:18:42 AM

So creepy cause I got an a+ on my social studies test and were spcelebrating with a movie at school and our teacher is making us hot chocolate!! So weird! Libra!: )

by panda909 on 12/18/2012 11:38:34 PM

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! This is so cool. Me and my besties are having a get-together this week. This thing is sooooooooooooo true!

by hardwoodqueen on 12/17/2012 8:43:31 PM

OMG! @amjea1 IM IN THE EXACT SAME POSITION! im a libra and i want the part in the play so bad

by amr6 on 12/15/2012 7:01:19 PM

I hope my major accomplishment is getting a part in the school play

by amjea1 on 12/15/2012 11:06:08 AM

OMG!!!!!! I am taurus and it said that I was shy and I am shy. OMG this is sooooooo cool.

by Kikykoala on 12/15/2012 10:03:42 AM

I am a sagittarius and it says to stay out of rumars that i might make it worst.?? that is not me if there is a rumar at my school i get in the middle to help it to end. Matbe i do make it worst i know there are some of me but i dont care i just ignor oh well maybe i will take its edvice and stay out of it. try soming new!!! :/

by Lilkurly99 on 12/12/2012 8:06:56 PM

I could use a dance sesh right about now Smile

by RoJo77 on 12/11/2012 11:48:37 PM

TRUE=]

by Gymnast#1 on 12/11/2012 10:17:41 PM

mod
these havent changed in a month. what's up with that?

Hey girl,

Thanks for letting us know, we will work on changing them soon!

Meghan D.

by YayaYuiki on 12/10/2012 8:33:46 PM

I wish my horoscope could come true. I'm not allowed to shop anywhere with a friend, and my friends never hang out with me after school.

by wesdelwarrior on 12/8/2012 8:52:26 PM

this acctually came true for me!

by pumkinpoodle on 12/7/2012 5:38:51 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMODMOD
I am not allowed to text or email guys, but when we go to high school, we won't see eachother! There are 2 major high schools that feed from the middle school. How do I convince my protective father that I should be able to do this?

Hey katgirly, let him know you will just be friends with boys and nothing else. You aren't trying to get into anything serious or do anything too mature. Maybe even introduce the guys you like to him, so he will get a better understanding of your relationship with them. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by katgirly on 12/2/2012 11:07:14 AM

mod
why havent the star signs changed? its been like this for weeks.

Hey girl,

Thanks for letting us know, we will look into that soon!

Meghan D.

by katherinebrown2001 on 11/30/2012 11:02:55 PM

Dear Mod Mod Mod Mod,
OMG!!!Thats freakishly horrible what those people do! Just say something kind of sarcastic like " OMG!Really? I feel the exact same way about you!!!" anyway, whatever they think is wrong, cause like duh, if you say you aren't sleeping with guys YOUR NOT!!!If friends believe those rumors, they aren't truly your friends. But I would say don't skip school, even if you cry alot and confront the people in there act when everyone is around.
Sincerely,
Hamstargirl101

mailyse f.

by hamstargirl101 on 11/30/2012 4:39:55 PM

ModModMod Mod Mod Mod
Hey, so I'm a sophomore in highschool, and my best guy friend just happens to be dating a girl that I didn't exactly get along with in 8th grade. Normally this wouldn't seem like a problem but I've also heard a lot of rumors (mostly coming from my BGFs gfs friends) about me. They are saying a lot of really hurtful things, like I "slept with like 9 guys." Most of the time I can just blow stuff like this off because I know it's not true and I am very prou of my virginity, but these rumors have starte to effect my relationships with my newer friends (I also just lost a bunch of friends) my older friends my BGF an potential bfs. It's gotten to the point where I feel like I can't even talk to him because it gets him in trouble with his GF and hardly anyone else will believe these rumors aren't true, so I've been skipping school in order to avoid crying I front of everyone. How can I deal with all the horrible things being said?

Hey mjswertiz, although I'm sad this is happening to you, it's also good because you're learning who your true friends are. I know it's hard but don't let these rumors get to you, they are just lies that people tell because they're bored. Go to school with your head held high. Make sure you're dressed really cute because when you feel good, you look good. People won't bother you if they see their words aren't affecting you. So walk in confident. This may take some time but you can do it! Smile Smile SmileHope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by mjserwitz on 11/30/2012 12:47:44 AM

I get emails from gl but I only picked two categories to be emailed to me and would like to get the other categories. How do I update that? Will an email get sent to my mom again if I do get the other categories like the first time(to get permission because I'm not old enough?

Hey katgirly, the same way you selected the categories to be emailed on, go back and select the other categories. If you registered your email, you will get sent the new categories. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by katgirly on 11/30/2012 12:35:03 AM

ModModMod
I lost my mag is there a way i could get another or print it out at home?

Hey girl, unfortunately you'd most likely have to buy another one. You can report a missing issue you never received, however, here: https://secure.girlslife.com/AccountLookup.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fReportMissingIssues.aspx

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by janay123 on 11/26/2012 7:52:01 PM

Not to be annoying, but the star signs STILL AREN'T UPDATED! I really love to read mine weekly...what's up?

by smerb13 on 11/26/2012 6:19:28 PM

Modmodmodmodmod
Why aren't the star signs updated anymore?

Hey girl,

Thanks for letting us know, we will work on getting them updated soon!

Meghan D.

by katgirly on 11/23/2012 10:06:25 PM

think about my first date???? i havent been on a date!

by evanescencel0ver on 11/20/2012 9:31:08 PM

Shy away?! Ya right. (Taurus)

by VeveJen on 11/20/2012 12:13:48 PM

Yeah, the horoscopes aren't updated very often. I remember looking at my horoscope and realizing that it hadn't changed in several weeks...

by delaneyrox on 11/17/2012 6:55:11 PM

These haven't changed in forever!! And who writes these? I'm not trying to mean at all..just wondering. Mine has never been even slightly correct :/

by maggie183 on 11/17/2012 4:58:26 PM

The Star Signs haven't changed in awhile and my fortune was inaccurate. I'm a Scorpio BTW Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 11/16/2012 9:27:55 PM

I wish the star signs would change Frown

by genieinabottle on 11/16/2012 5:23:52 PM

Hey Girls! Join my club "Fashion, Advice, DIY? Check!" I will give fun hair and beauty tips, cute outfit ideas, advice, and fun DIY's! You can even ask for specific help on what to wear. I will get back to you ASAP! Just type in the name of the club in the search bar and you should be able to find it. I hope to see you there! XOX

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 11/15/2012 6:27:01 PM

Im Sagittarius and I love shooting my bow!

by MightyMo on 11/15/2012 8:56:23 AM

ModMod
Taurus hasn't changed in two weeks. ???

by iheartkitties3 on 11/13/2012 9:35:39 PM

I'm a Cancer and me and one of my besties were actually planning a sleepover party! Super cool!

by candycraver3 on 11/13/2012 9:04:38 PM

I am an Aquarius- which is awesome cause I LOVE to swim, and just hang in the water!!!

by MountainLover456 on 11/13/2012 5:43:31 PM

I'm a Virgo and it is soooooo TRUE!

by Lex1 on 11/13/2012 12:50:02 AM

ATTENTION MUSICAL THEATER LOVERS
--------------------------------
coming soon!club musical theater!this is a club for girls who love musicals,intrested in musicals,or who are preparing for their first one.also,if you love to act but singing isn't your thing,youare totally welcome to join and see what it's all about.i'm rehersing a shakespere right now so I speak your language too!if you want to snag a council position(secretary,tresurer,VP,ect.),please click on my name and tell me on my profile.first come first serve.some positions may still be availible when the profile goes public.see ya there!
-ashbabe567765,president

by ashbabe567765 on 11/10/2012 6:44:37 PM

i have thy coolest sign ever

by lindseykrebs on 11/10/2012 2:28:30 PM

uuuuuum, im scorpio and normally these things are spot-on, buuuuuuut not this week. Hmmmmmmmm?

by purplecupcake411 on 11/9/2012 11:15:10 PM

Im a Virgo and mine is so true!

by gvio9 on 11/9/2012 9:54:21 PM

I'm Virgo... And I do have the need for shopping... I need a new coat, I haven't gotten a new coat for 2 years and it snows here where I live.... I'm doomed for this Winter

by Aki on 11/8/2012 8:18:43 PM

Ooh!I just looove the horoscopes.There so true!

by hamstargirl101 on 11/8/2012 7:08:17 PM

This thing is so right! I'm crushing on this guy and I'm so happy! I just wish I could go out with him...

by Gummybearz789 on 11/8/2012 1:40:11 PM

mine hasen't changed in a while! Why?

by wolfsrule43 on 11/7/2012 5:37:16 PM

Oh my goodness so freaky!!!!!! I am a leo (heck yeah baby!) and my BGF is suddenly flirtatious!!!! Not that that's a bad thing... he is pretty cute. Smile

by CupcakeKNB on 11/5/2012 6:46:41 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
please respond, i need help. my close friend has recently gotten very depressed. and shes been cutting. its getting worse. there are cuts all the way down her legs , arms, and stomach. my other friend and i want to help, and talking to her doesnt seem to do the trick. we want to tell someone, but we dont know who. please helpp!

Hey girlie, it's great that you want to get help for your friend! A good place to start could be a school counselor. They usually have good resources to help, and they'll know where to start. You could also talk to your friend's parents. If they know then they can work on getting her the right help.

Lauren T.

by chewcharm on 11/4/2012 5:59:56 PM

I'm an aires and its right! If only I had time for some quiet time...

by April0405 on 11/4/2012 9:40:50 AM

are they correct cos mine seem like they are and who makes them

by royalblue on 11/2/2012 1:35:55 PM

I LIKE MINE THIS WEEK! =)

by nerw on 10/30/2012 6:45:54 PM

Mine is always boring and iccorect..idk why I still check it lol

by maggie183 on 10/27/2012 7:01:10 PM

MOD MOD hi! i was just wondering when the star signs get changed so i know when to check back? thanks!

Hey! it's every week Smile

Helen S.

by thatsnotawkward on 10/27/2012 2:36:38 PM

my bday is coming Smile november 8th Smile cant wait. going to my camp on the 9th wit ray n julie and my parents and lil brother ..cant forget my 3 dogs. i wonder what my parents got me for my bday. this dude has the same bday as me :o he better not forget to say happy birthday Laughing. i hope i win sumthing for girlslife Smile bye yall love ya

by katymarielove on 10/27/2012 12:45:35 PM

OMG I am a libra..And i did reconcile with a friend!!

by crosbygal87 on 10/26/2012 8:40:10 PM

DO U LOVE MAXIMUM RIDE? Join my "Maximum Ride <3" club today for the latest news and James Patterson books! Thanks and welcome to the flockSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 10/21/2012 1:47:51 AM

soooo creepy!!!! my horoscope was totaly true. every single word!!!!!

by kathapple17 on 10/20/2012 10:48:59 AM

Mod mod mod! I need help (haha obviously...). I have a problem. I'm super lazy. I need to start pulling away from the computer and phone and actually exercise or study! I need to get in shape for the upcoming basketball season (or I won't make the team - which I really wanna make!!) and I'm getting a little chubby. It's getting noticeable, I think! And I need to start studying more. I literally get home, finish my homework as soon as I can, don't study or exercise, then just sit on my computer the rest of the day. the thing is, I want to study and exercise, but I can't find the motivation. I need a lot of motivation to do both, but I just don't have any! How can I become more motivated and become less lazy? I don't want to get overweight (my mom is and I see how negatively it impacts her life) and it's always been my dream to go to an Ivy League (I have the grades, I just need to maintain them since I'm in high school courses). Please help me!! thanks! Smile

Hey girly, it's great that you want to get in shape. Try jotting it down into your homework book right after homework and before computer time. Recruit your mom to workout with you and make a pact to do it together. Or, workout with a group of friends right after school, find a classmate to workout with who lives nearby or invite your friends over to workout with. If you can't get together, create a workout group on FB and have everyone post what workouts they did that day so that you can share excersizes and motivate each other. Good luck, babe!

Lauren I.

by thatsnotawkward on 10/19/2012 4:45:21 PM

MOD MOD MOD this is kinda urgent! I have really hard time talking to guys. I'm sure it's because I have NO idea what to talk about! It's not that i'm nervous or anything, i just don't know what to actually talk about! The only thing I can think of to talk about is school, but I don't want that to be the only thing I talk about and seem obsessed with school. What else is there to talk about? And how would I spark the conversation (since guys don't often take the initiative to talk to me)? I really want guy friends and a guy best friend. Also, how do I SUBTLY get a guys number? i don't have a crush at the moment, so I don't wanna seem like I like the guy. I just wanna somehow get his number without being awkward about it and making it really obvious that I want his number. please answer soon! thanks! Smile

Hey girly, it's good that your not nervous! That's the hardest part. check out this site with tips on how to snag a BGF http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/09/14/8-tips-to-snag-a-guy-friend.aspx?cp=all

As for other things to talk about, ask what they are gunna dress up as for halloween or ask them to help you brainstorm costume ideas. Talk about a sports game, an after school activity, a movie you just saw, or something funny that happened in class. To subtly get a guy's number, pick a guy that is in one of your classes. Mention that you missed an assignment and ask if you can trade contact info so you have someone to ask incase you miss another. Good luck, babe!

Lauren I.

by thatsnotawkward on 10/19/2012 4:41:43 PM

MOD MOD MOD i've posted a bunch of questions under the same article (it just was easy to keep track of that way) and none of them have been responded to. is there something wrong with my account? or has nobody just gotten to them yet? i just wanna make sure my account isn't messed up or something! haha. thanks Smile

Hey thatsnotawkward, sorry girly I didn't see them. Send your questions in again and I'll be sure to respond to you! Sorry again! Smile Xoxo

Lynae P.

by thatsnotawkward on 10/18/2012 11:45:01 PM

Peace Pisces Smile my horoscope is totally true!

by madiiLUV on 10/18/2012 7:36:42 PM

GO Aquarius!!!!!!!

by cupcakesshruti on 10/18/2012 7:25:10 AM

I'm a Leo and mine is sooo true!! my BGF has gotten all flirty lately! he called me last night and told me we were getting married!! ...wierd much!!

by mercedes<3 on 10/14/2012 12:28:04 AM

mine is cancer and its a lie!! me and my besties had the absolute worst week ever!!! and the biggest fight ever!

by liamsgirl on 10/13/2012 10:16:26 PM

so so sooooo true!!!! I'm a PIsces and I over think absolutely everything!!!!!

by CloudyChaos on 10/13/2012 7:41:56 PM

Mines sooo true! I DO have a new crush!!!

by myfatsquirrel on 10/13/2012 12:08:56 PM

NEED ADVICE FAST? Please check out my advice queen page and become a fan! I'm on every day! Thanks <3

by myfatsquirrel on 10/13/2012 12:06:59 PM

The first part of Leo applies to me, but at lunch today I asked my friends and they had no help whatsoever!

by emroxlol on 10/11/2012 11:45:41 PM

Mine didn't match what's going on in my life at all! Sometimes it does, but I can't help but feel disappointed when it doesn't. Frown

by TayTay12 on 10/11/2012 3:04:26 PM

OH MY GOD ITS SO TRUE IM AN ARIES AND IM SUPER STRESSED!!! [FAINTS]

by GirlyChic on 10/9/2012 10:33:32 PM

i passed my learner's permit test, does that count? #Libra

by Kalulah on 10/9/2012 6:53:03 PM

I tried mine and it is the total opisite of me! I don't beleive them sorry if you do but I would rather just be me than have some website tell me who I am!

by Liza Mc. on 10/9/2012 5:22:04 PM

Omg I'm cancer and mine is soo true!!! Awesome!!!

by Izzybel on 10/9/2012 4:52:25 PM

I'm trying to get my stomach a little flatter. I've been eating healthier. I hear you have to mix ab work with cardio so you can strengthen your abs while getting rid of the extra bit of fat above them, so i've been doing crunches and dancing hard. I'm really new at this though, any tips?

Hannah H.

by chewcharm on 10/9/2012 3:25:45 PM

Horoscopes make their description so vague, that they're actually always correct for everyone everytime. But mine is creepily true! I have a Test Week this week and I'm an Aries. But I keep my cool.

by Moira1999 on 10/9/2012 12:25:58 PM

Don't worry horoscope! I'm spending no money this week! I have to save majorly this year. Smile

by Gabriella123 on 10/9/2012 7:42:05 AM

not true Frown can't wait 4 nxt weeks tho

by aki2000 on 10/8/2012 7:33:26 PM

GL, i'm sorry but i didn't like todays poll because my state (minnesota) doesn't have an off and i really wanted to participate! Next time can you please get one everyon ecan do! Thanks(: sorry for the complaint though.......

Hey girl, of course. If there's any other trouble you have with the poll, let us know on or Contact Us page. http://www.girlslife.com/Contact.aspx

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by aki2000 on 10/8/2012 7:32:12 PM

I think mines untrue.... well im a picies and i didnt really want to share anything in l.a. But theirs nothing bad going on, so mines wrong AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -_-

by averya on 10/8/2012 7:24:57 PM

I'm a Gemini, and I'm not the one who has a crush...a guy in my class just asked me out Friday but i said no...weird...

by HelenaPS on 10/8/2012 6:53:43 PM

lol im the exact opposite of my horoscope "non-lazy all week" im so lazy and tired i almost forgot to do my homework.... UGH HOMEWORKKKKKK i forgot i had math homework.... again... ugh and social studies! Frown

by lilja on 10/8/2012 6:51:24 PM

Usually my horoscope isn't right, but this isn't even close! Most of my friends are Aquarius's(like me) and the ones who aren't(like only two) would never do what is says on my horoscope!

by PeaceKool on 10/8/2012 5:16:20 PM

I'm a taurus and mine is very true!! FREAKY!!

by genieinabottle on 10/8/2012 5:12:04 PM

Mine is so true again, two weeks in a row now!

by bookfashion411 on 10/8/2012 4:57:40 PM

im a sagittarius and it says there will be a lot of drama this week. lets hope not.. mailyse f.

by angel_silva on 10/8/2012 2:38:13 PM

omygod!!! mine's leo is is so freaky true!!! mailyse f.

by kaileebaileemailee on 10/8/2012 2:25:48 PM

I'm a Gemini, but I don't want a new crush, even tho he moved schools last year!!! LOL mailyse f.

by taylor_swift_luvr13 on 10/8/2012 2:19:14 PM

Scorpio! Mines so true!

by snowver11 on 10/8/2012 1:53:02 PM

Im an aries it says that im very busy kinda

by hgrules on 10/8/2012 1:17:42 PM

I'm a scorpio and it says if I stick to my money-making plan, I will earn a fortune. Smile

by YouCanCallMeCat on 10/8/2012 12:07:16 PM