We love Blake—and her bountiful, bouncy waves. While we’re
all for the latest heat tools, you can steal her easy style for school mornings
with our quick tips: no curling iron required!
The night before:
1. Wash your hair with anti-frizz shampoo and moisturize
with a curl-enhancing conditioner.
Living Proof No-Frizz
Shampoo, $24, sephora.com
2. Towel dry hair and apply a volumizing mousse, combing
through with your fingers.
Mousse, $5, ulta.com
3. Flip your head and blow dry till hair is just damp.
4. Section out a 2-inch piece, and coat with a bit more
mousse. Twist the hair into a tiny bun and secure with a pair of bobby pins in
an X-shape. Repeat for all hair—sleep in your bitty buns till morning!
The morning of:
1. Run the blow dryer on low and blast each bun for a few
seconds to make sure they’re fully dry.
2. Set your dryer to cool and blast the buns again to set
3. Remove the bobby pins, gently shaking out your curls,
using fingers to separate (no brushes!).
4. Spritz on anti-frizz hairspray and loosely tousle your
Anti-Humidity Hairspray, $4, amazon.com
**Get this look all on the morning of by showering and
pinning up your buns while you get dressed/eat breakfast/brush your teeth, then
blow drying for a little longer to make sure they’re dry.
BY MAILYSE FERBER ON 10/15/2012 10:00:00 AM
POSTED IN Celebs, star style, beauty, hair, how to, tips, back-to-school beauty, quick 'n' easy BTS hair, fast, best products, saver