What he really thinks of your fave summer outfit
My dad is sexually abusing me. How can I tell my mom?
25 things to do before school lets out
Tune up your summer concert wardrobe with these picks
Ed. obsession under $20: Primp out your keyboard
6 graphic tees to get ya movin'
Are you a 'fraidy cat?
Show some #GLcrew love, babes!
Bella Thorne rocks WAT-AAH!'s Move Your Body Flash Mob
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
7 HOURS AGO Are you a creative chica? Get started in the 30 day craft challenge!: Click Here!
8 HOURS AGO 4 things you might not know are killing your cardio workout: Click Here!
8 HOURS AGO Attention glossy girls: Tweet your #LipSmackerLove for the chance to win a new @Lip_Smacker gloss.
23 Comments | Add Yours
GOT YOUR OWN SURVEY? Hey survey
sistahs, GL is revamping the surveys and we need YOUR help. Got an idea for a
great survey? We wanna hear it! Here's the catch: it has to be original,
different AND creative. Think themes, letters, colors, movies,
whatev! Use your imagination.
BY GL READER ON 12/10/2012 12:16:00 PM
POSTED IN Survey Says
1. Um.... I think 8... 3rd grade
2. He was sweet, very kind to me
3. Alittle.... its kind of a long story
6. When he were at recess and my friends and his decided we should play 'house'. I was the mom and he was the dad. Everyone else were our kids... we had so much fun. He would hold my hand and treat me... right.
by CaringAJ11 on 12/15/2012 9:47:25 PM
1. Um I think I was 7..possibly 6 (it was 1st grade)
2. His sense of humor...he was SO funny and could get me laughing so hard! I remember we would just like joke around all the time.
3. Sadly no..some people really change for the worse
4. Nope haha
5. I have a lot because I liked him pretty much throughout all of elementary school..lol I guess the best would probably be in 1st grade when he told me he liked me tho..that left me walking on air POSITIVE I was in love..(age 7) lol
by maggie183 on 12/11/2012 4:39:50 PM
1.) 1O years old
2.) He was cute and funny and actually allowed to wear the clothes he wanted
3.) No, he moved and I moved on.
5.) One great memory is the last day of 4th grade. Me and my friends were walking around, then he walked up to us and started engaging ME in a conversation. He kept me laughing and it was like we were the last people left on earth.
by giggleschan on 12/11/2012 6:35:52 AM
Flavor: Get the perfect mix of fresh fruit and creamy cake with this delish gloss.
Fab Fact: First introduced in 1999, this fave flave was brought back in 2010 by popular demand.
Read it for free! Get a sneak peek at Julie Kagawa's thrilling series...