On the second day of Christmas, Girls’ Life gave to me…a Christmas Twist French mani.
Looking for a subtle way to show some Christmas spirit? Why not try this twist on a classic French manicure. Super chic and super festive.
What you’ll need:
• White nail polish
• Red nail polish
• Green nail polish
• Painter’s tape
• Hair dryer (optional, used on a low setting to speed up the drying process)
What you’ll do:
1. Paint your nails white and let dry.
2. Cut thin strips of painter’s tape.
3. Place a strip of painter’s tape right below the tip of your nail.
4. Paint tip red or green. To achieve maximum festivity, alternate colors between nails.
5. Pull off painter’s tape gently when dry.
BY SHELBY NEWSOME ON 12/15/2012 12:00:00 AM
POSTED IN holiday, christmas, happy holidays, beauty, how to, nails, holiday, winter, diy mani, 12 Days of Christmas Nails