7 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

10 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

11 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

Star Signs

Star Signs

Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? Lovescopes, friendship forecasts, school outlooks and more! GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week!

Check out my club:It's all about Fashion and Beauty !!!We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥ I would be very happy if you would(:

by nazirah817 on 1/22/2013 10:17:48 AM

I am taurus and i been feeling confident this week. OMG this is soooo cool.

by Kikykoala on 1/21/2013 2:14:13 PM

I'm a scorpio and it was spot on. It helped me pick my guy.

by tiffanyanne on 1/21/2013 12:36:25 PM

I'ma libra and i was being pushed to study by my 'rents. on friday i went to the mall and i hadn't even read this horoscope until now. This thing is scary accurate

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 1/20/2013 5:33:35 PM

OMG!I'm a cancer and this is so true! I've been dreaming about this guy Miguel all week and we went to youth together last night! It was so awesome! I'm so overwhelmed and confused about it.

by craycraytata123 on 1/19/2013 4:19:30 PM

thank god im aries cuz i got midtermmsssss

by pigzrock on 1/16/2013 9:12:15 PM

Im a cancer, this has been a crush crazy week! One of my guy friends and I where hanging out on this field trip, and bunch of girls asked if we were dating O__0 crazy! Plus I think maybe possible a guy might like me! Crazy. I hope everything goes well. Im pretty stressed as it is.

by violagirl115 on 1/16/2013 7:57:00 PM

Yay they changed! thanks GL!

by Bluestar479 on 1/16/2013 4:15:15 PM

hey homies yall can hit me up when ya feel like, i'm new but here 4 u!! looking for sum buds to chill wif! holla at a girl sum timz

by RAKluvr#1 on 1/16/2013 3:55:21 PM

HEY GIRLS! LISTEN UP! PLEASE JOIN MY CLUB SENIORS OF 2016!! THE LINK IS ON MY PROFILE OR HERE. http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=11867 THANKS!! (: <3

by ljbdaisy on 1/16/2013 3:07:08 PM