13 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Where will you meet your next crush?

15 HOURS AGO Going #BlackFriday shopping tonight/tomorrow? This will help:

17 HOURS AGO Check out GL's #TurkeyDay playlist:

Star Signs

Star Signs

Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? Lovescopes, friendship forecasts, school outlooks and more! GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week!

Hey girls!
Come ask me anything on my profile and I will answer either the day you posted or the day after (if you posted it late at night) Ask me about Hair, makeup, fashion, friends (especially friends) school, life and anything you want! Just let me know in your question if you want me to answer on your profile or mine! I will be happy to help!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/15/2013 7:17:48 PM

Thanks for the update!!!!!!!!!! SmileSmileSmileSmile

by hardwoodqueen on 1/15/2013 6:15:43 PM

I'm a Scorpio and right now, I don't got any crushes and hopefully no crushes in the future! Laughing
Tomorrow is my examination test to a high school I applied for, Idk what to study about, I know there's vocab, science, math. That's what I heard. My counselor who is giving out the tests doesn't know what it's about but she said I'll done fine and just have a good night sleep and right my best and eliminate all the dumb answers, BUT I'M STILL WORRIED LIKE CRAZYYY! Frown HELP?

hey Chica, most high school application tests or placement tests are just reviewing what you already know. If you haven't been studying already, a good night's sleep and a healthy breakfast is the best thing for you. If you had been preparing already, just look over some of your notes.

Good luck!

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Susmita24 on 1/15/2013 3:34:23 PM

I'm a Virgo. I'm going to pretend that it's for next week, seeing that my crush is coming to my church to visit! ;)

by RainbowPuke99 on 1/15/2013 11:34:07 AM

capricorn Smile but not accurate... O____o"

by islandgirl23 on 1/15/2013 12:38:13 AM

"You have a successful week at school coming up, acing tests and group projects"

Well that's AMAZING news, seeing as I have finals the next two weeks! Laughing Hurray!

by lauren330 on 1/15/2013 12:01:02 AM

Hey girls!!!
Come ask to my pofile for advice! I can help with hair, makeup,fashion, friends, school etc. Come ask and I will answer either the day you asked or the next day! I will reply on your profile and if its not publicly visible I will just reply on mine

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/14/2013 11:27:35 PM

Awkward moment when your horoscope doesn't match you at all… it's kinda sad really. I guess being shy, a lil' nerdy and a Gemini don't really match/ work together

by smile :) on 1/14/2013 8:50:32 PM

finally an update! i don't think i'll be asking out my crush though....

by myfatsquirrel on 1/14/2013 8:15:18 PM

please join my club "Beauty Tips & Tidbits". i need a vp, secretary, treasurer, and 2 officers to post (both fashion and beauty) tip of the day today is "Spray PAM on wet nails, wipe it off, they're completely dry!"

by alindgren on 1/14/2013 6:58:39 PM

What do you wear on your lips?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?