2 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

3 HOURS AGO Go #BTS with serious style—grab 5 fab @theduckbrand DIYs right here: http://t.co/pgIbeXHHf3 #ducktape

3 HOURS AGO Hey #DMV divas, snag awesome internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/6XowTqoaUW

Star Signs

Star Signs

Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? Lovescopes, friendship forecasts, school outlooks and more! GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week!

OMG!!!!!! I'm a viro and I am have a sleepover with my bff and we're planing a ways to make my crash notice me!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by miley13t on 1/14/2013 6:41:38 PM

Thanks for the update GL! Unfortunately I highly doubt mine is going to wind up being correct for me. And honestly, these are SO specific, I feel like if they were more broad they may end up being more accurate.

by maggie183 on 1/14/2013 6:39:42 PM

Scary accurate *.*

by glgirl1199 on 1/14/2013 5:26:44 PM

Mine was so accurate, I just fixed up a report that I thought was great, and I was able to make it even better because of my science partner!

by yolo3737 on 1/14/2013 5:15:14 PM

Thank you for *finally* changing them Laughing

by justrainbowz on 1/14/2013 3:49:30 PM

Scorpio's is so accurate for me. x_x
I like a guy who is in a few classes with me and is really cute and sweet, but I also really really like my best guy friend and it's so conflicting omg.

by ziirnn on 1/14/2013 3:01:40 PM