11 HOURS AGO It's official—we're obsessing over Jacquie Lee's new EP: http://t.co/dHZwPbO3da

14 HOURS AGO Homework? What homework? #Crewel is on @wattpad for free! #bookworm #bookclub http://t.co/TsLFsrnwAH

15 HOURS AGO Join the GL gram fam and follow us on Insta for pretty pix and behind-the-scenes snaps: http://t.co/Umf3MGtn7Y

Star Signs

Star Signs

Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? Lovescopes, friendship forecasts, school outlooks and more! GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week!

Check out my club:It's all about Fashion and Beauty !!!We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥ I would be very happy if you would(:

by nazirah817 on 1/22/2013 10:17:48 AM

I am taurus and i been feeling confident this week. OMG this is soooo cool.

by Kikykoala on 1/21/2013 2:14:13 PM

I'm a scorpio and it was spot on. It helped me pick my guy.

by tiffanyanne on 1/21/2013 12:36:25 PM

I'ma libra and i was being pushed to study by my 'rents. on friday i went to the mall and i hadn't even read this horoscope until now. This thing is scary accurate

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 1/20/2013 5:33:35 PM

OMG!I'm a cancer and this is so true! I've been dreaming about this guy Miguel all week and we went to youth together last night! It was so awesome! I'm so overwhelmed and confused about it.

by craycraytata123 on 1/19/2013 4:19:30 PM

thank god im aries cuz i got midtermmsssss

by pigzrock on 1/16/2013 9:12:15 PM

Im a cancer, this has been a crush crazy week! One of my guy friends and I where hanging out on this field trip, and bunch of girls asked if we were dating O__0 crazy! Plus I think maybe possible a guy might like me! Crazy. I hope everything goes well. Im pretty stressed as it is.

by violagirl115 on 1/16/2013 7:57:00 PM

Yay they changed! thanks GL!

by Bluestar479 on 1/16/2013 4:15:15 PM

hey homies yall can hit me up when ya feel like, i'm new but here 4 u!! looking for sum buds to chill wif! holla at a girl sum timz

by RAKluvr#1 on 1/16/2013 3:55:21 PM

HEY GIRLS! LISTEN UP! PLEASE JOIN MY CLUB SENIORS OF 2016!! THE LINK IS ON MY PROFILE OR HERE. http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=11867 THANKS!! (: <3

by ljbdaisy on 1/16/2013 3:07:08 PM

Hey girls!
Come ask me anything on my profile and I will answer either the day you posted or the day after (if you posted it late at night) Ask me about Hair, makeup, fashion, friends (especially friends) school, life and anything you want! Just let me know in your question if you want me to answer on your profile or mine! I will be happy to help!

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/15/2013 7:17:48 PM

Thanks for the update!!!!!!!!!! SmileSmileSmileSmile

by hardwoodqueen on 1/15/2013 6:15:43 PM

I'm a Scorpio and right now, I don't got any crushes and hopefully no crushes in the future! Laughing
Also, MOD MOD MOD!
Tomorrow is my examination test to a high school I applied for, Idk what to study about, I know there's vocab, science, math. That's what I heard. My counselor who is giving out the tests doesn't know what it's about but she said I'll done fine and just have a good night sleep and right my best and eliminate all the dumb answers, BUT I'M STILL WORRIED LIKE CRAZYYY! Frown HELP?

hey Chica, most high school application tests or placement tests are just reviewing what you already know. If you haven't been studying already, a good night's sleep and a healthy breakfast is the best thing for you. If you had been preparing already, just look over some of your notes.

Good luck!

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Susmita24 on 1/15/2013 3:34:23 PM

I'm a Virgo. I'm going to pretend that it's for next week, seeing that my crush is coming to my church to visit! ;)

by RainbowPuke99 on 1/15/2013 11:34:07 AM

capricorn Smile but not accurate... O____o"

by islandgirl23 on 1/15/2013 12:38:13 AM

"You have a successful week at school coming up, acing tests and group projects"

Well that's AMAZING news, seeing as I have finals the next two weeks! Laughing Hurray!

by lauren330 on 1/15/2013 12:01:02 AM

Hey girls!!!
Come ask to my pofile for advice! I can help with hair, makeup,fashion, friends, school etc. Come ask and I will answer either the day you asked or the next day! I will reply on your profile and if its not publicly visible I will just reply on mine

by cupcakecutie325 on 1/14/2013 11:27:35 PM

Awkward moment when your horoscope doesn't match you at all… it's kinda sad really. I guess being shy, a lil' nerdy and a Gemini don't really match/ work together

by smile :) on 1/14/2013 8:50:32 PM

finally an update! i don't think i'll be asking out my crush though....

by myfatsquirrel on 1/14/2013 8:15:18 PM

please join my club "Beauty Tips & Tidbits". i need a vp, secretary, treasurer, and 2 officers to post (both fashion and beauty) tip of the day today is "Spray PAM on wet nails, wipe it off, they're completely dry!"

by alindgren on 1/14/2013 6:58:39 PM

OMG!!!!!! I'm a viro and I am have a sleepover with my bff and we're planing a ways to make my crash notice me!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by miley13t on 1/14/2013 6:41:38 PM

Thanks for the update GL! Unfortunately I highly doubt mine is going to wind up being correct for me. And honestly, these are SO specific, I feel like if they were more broad they may end up being more accurate.

by maggie183 on 1/14/2013 6:39:42 PM

Scary accurate *.*

by glgirl1199 on 1/14/2013 5:26:44 PM

Mine was so accurate, I just fixed up a report that I thought was great, and I was able to make it even better because of my science partner!

by yolo3737 on 1/14/2013 5:15:14 PM

Thank you for *finally* changing them Laughing

by justrainbowz on 1/14/2013 3:49:30 PM

Scorpio's is so accurate for me. x_x
I like a guy who is in a few classes with me and is really cute and sweet, but I also really really like my best guy friend and it's so conflicting omg.

by ziirnn on 1/14/2013 3:01:40 PM