Is it weird to date a younger guy?
Social media dramarama: How to hang in there and deal
Your weekly horoscope
First listen: Manika’s debut double album
Peek behind the scenes at GL’s June/July fashion shoot!
Shake up summer's fave eats with 5 healthy swaps
Are you a super sitter?
Karen the Editor's grad speech pick: Conan's Harvard address to the class of 2000
Ally goes solo!
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO #Quiz Are you a super sitter? http://t.co/Ixgb1lkAIC
2 HOURS AGO #Win a great summer read every day in June! Check out our giveaway calendar: http://t.co/uSdO0WOXO5
3 HOURS AGO Want to score sweet swag, take special surveys, and more? Join GL Buzz Babes right now! http://t.co/mIYTvUMy8v
16 Comments | Add Yours
GOT YOUR OWN SURVEY? Hey survey
sistahs, GL is revamping the surveys and we need YOUR help. Got an idea for a
great survey? We wanna hear it! Here's the catch: it has to be original,
different AND creative. Think themes, letters, colors, movies,
whatev! Use your imagination.
BY GL READER ON 1/27/2013 12:00:00 AM
POSTED IN "best of" surveys, "worst of" surveys
1. What's been your favorite year of school so far? 8th grade.
2. What made it your favorite? That I had a really good grade..Lots of good friends. A crush. I also did really well in school in general that year. It was sooo much fun.
3. Do you prefer upper or lower lockers? Upper lockers.
4. Who was the best teacher you ever had? 8th grade English.
5. What's your favorite subject? Probably English. Or Biology.
6. Do you like school? Not high school.
7. Do you go to public or private school? I go to private.
8. What is the best part of your school day? Probably my free, or lunch when I get to hang out with my friends. Meghan D.
by hawaiigirl624 on 1/28/2013 6:34:19 PM
1. What's been your favorite year of school so far?
This year, 8th grade rocks!
2. What made it your favorite?
We are the upperclassmen of middle school and it is so fun!
3. Do you prefer upper or lower lockers?
4. Who was the best teacher you ever had?
My English teacher right now and my History teach 5. What's your favorite subject?
6. Do you like school?
7. Do you go to public or private school?
8. What is the best part of your school day?
Outside fun! Meghan D.
by dancingirl1613 on 1/28/2013 6:03:46 PM
1. This year
2. I continue to accomplish every goal I set for myself
4. 4th grade elementary school teacher
5. Science or ELA
by penguin1312 on 1/28/2013 4:50:27 PM
1. Definitely 8th grade<3
2. I had amazing teachers, great friends in all of my classes, my crush in all of my classes (and he liked me back)..yeah it was a pretty perfect year
3. Upper lockers
4. My 8th grade English teacher<3<3
6. Yes, for the most part
8. Um probably free period..haha It's when I get to see and talk to my friends the most
by maggie183 on 1/27/2013 5:22:42 PM
1. This year
2. New exciting and funny friends
3. Upper. no crouching
4. Mr. Sharbaugh in 8th grade english
5. Math or orchestra
8. LAst period!
by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 1/27/2013 4:21:11 PM
Be a GL Buzz Babe!