1 HOURS AGO Are you #TeamTaylor or #TeamKaty? Read the facts behind this alleged feud: http://t.co/9wqZwLoKeY #GLgossip

2 HOURS AGO Who knew, right? But *so* good! RT @katie_k1265: @girlslifemag your magazine is amazing thanks for the bananas and ketchup recipe

3 HOURS AGO So...um...is it Friday yet?

Star Signs

Star Signs

Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? Lovescopes, friendship forecasts, school outlooks and more! GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week!

Wow...I'm a Libra and I have a new crush

by TresSapphire on 2/2/2013 4:14:31 PM

I'm a Scorpio and some guy in my bio class does keep flirting hard core with me as much as he can..weird coincidence right? :\
Creepy....

by Susmita24 on 2/1/2013 11:56:00 PM

I'm a leo and mine totally fits! I've been flirting with the guy I like but he is totally oblivious :/

by pinanina on 2/1/2013 9:25:12 PM

OMG!Soooooooooo true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by crc328 on 1/29/2013 7:45:30 PM

My horoscope sounds pretty good Laughing Aquarius our birthdays are coming up!

by michipie205 on 1/29/2013 3:32:36 PM

WOW....mine is like a match almost!>3

by lilliebeans on 1/29/2013 3:15:28 PM

Heyy girlies!! I'm Gemini! Mine:With all the clubs at school in full action, your BFFs think ya have enough energy to spread around. Be sure to stay involved with your faves, but don’t over commit. No girl deserves to be stressin’ out!

by lexiizawesomez on 1/29/2013 12:53:03 PM

I'm Virgo. And I don't have a boyfriend or a crush (yet) but FREAKY FORTUNE TELLERS the horoscope is actually very accurate not the boyfriend part though :o

by AwesomeAmber on 1/29/2013 9:36:47 AM

MODMODMOD
I have a costume party at school that is girls ask guys but I'm going in a group. My crush went with someone else but he just considers me as his best friend. Any suggestions for what I should do?? Also, what should my group go as, princesses? Or how should I catch his attention? Help, it's this weekend!

Hey girlie,

Princesses sounds fun, or maybe your friends will have some other cool ideas! If your crush is going with someone else, maybe you could talk to another guy who's available who you might not have noticed before, or just focus on having fun with your girlfriends.

Meghan D.

by Bestfriendsforlifesogorgeous on 1/28/2013 8:47:19 PM

oh. my. gosh. Taurus and THAT IS SOOOOO my life... but I wont be spending a date nite with my crush, we will both be doing robotics work though lol.

by bunniesrock14 on 1/28/2013 8:35:03 PM

but i have a boyfriend...... Libra what are u gonna do to me.....

by allyluvsgl on 1/28/2013 6:52:38 PM

Wow do these really work? I hope! I love being Scorpio Smile

by pinklol56 on 1/28/2013 6:08:36 PM

This is right on target! Wow

by puddinface7 on 1/28/2013 5:45:22 PM

Hey GL chickas, it would be so awesome if you could check out my club, "It's all about Fashion and Beauty". We talk about fashion(pretty obvious), makeup, hair, and more. You can find it on my profile, and I promise you'll love it!
<3 Fashion and Beauty Crew

by nazirah817 on 1/28/2013 5:41:08 PM

I'm a Scorpio and mine is soo accurate Smile I've been flirting with him a bit... I really do like him ^-^

by YouCanCallMeCat on 1/28/2013 3:24:27 PM