3 HOURS AGO It's almost #Hanukkah! Impress the fam with these so-festive treats:

4 HOURS AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚ Take t#quizuiz

5 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

Star Signs

Star Signs

Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? Lovescopes, friendship forecasts, school outlooks and more! GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week!

I hope mine becomes true!! I'm dieing for a relationship!!!!

by Alyssalovescheer on 2/10/2013 9:20:10 PM

@AwesomeAmber That's so cool that it's pretty accurate for you! :p But I'm sorry about your friends trying to break you down easily Frown Girl, it's time for you to get a set of friends who care about you! Smile)

by 17angie17 on 2/10/2013 8:21:20 PM

Mine soooo matches me, only what should I do this week thats crazy??!!!!

by Fashionista_boylover on 2/10/2013 12:52:07 PM

WOW! mine is right i love to daydream.
if you need any advice post a comment on my profile and i will get back to you in one to two days! thanks <3 onedirectionlurve

by onedirectionlurve on 2/10/2013 12:25:09 PM

I like mine! And It's true! AI do like to stay buisy!)

by becs4413 on 2/9/2013 7:19:43 PM

im an Aries... pretty close

by kitty<3 on 2/8/2013 8:56:20 PM

mines pretty accurate except i'm feeling flirty with my BF, not my crush;)

by myfatsquirrel on 2/6/2013 4:22:59 PM

Mine is SO accurate I am really social and talkative that my friends get into trouble and the weird thing is that the're telling me the exact same thing- to go make new friends although I think they are getting annoyed of me and trying to break me down easily THEY WON'T EVEN TALK TO ME anyway....

by AwesomeAmber on 2/6/2013 2:14:15 AM

It's weird that im a Gemini.Gemini is like a twin symbol and i have a twin

by emerald1020 on 2/5/2013 11:37:53 PM

Aquarius I hope you're right, if not I will be very sad because this applies to a situation in... I hope....

by Pugglegirl1008 on 2/5/2013 10:18:52 PM

What is your fave class in school?

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?

Dive into the weird, wonderful world of Curiosity House: The Shrunken HeadCLICK HERE for your chance to win itβ€”and to explore Dumfrey's Dime Museum of Freaks, Oddities and Wonders.