11 HOURS AGO Get a lil mysterious with 4 non-verbal flirting tricks: http://t.co/NbbiVk3aZP

14 HOURS AGO 5 #DIY options for your Thanksgiving table centerpiece: http://t.co/NS6hhu9ckR

15 HOURS AGO 5 Xmas smoothies that prove holiday treats CAN be healthy: http://t.co/YDVZvghmQg

Star Signs

Star Signs

Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? Lovescopes, friendship forecasts, school outlooks and more! GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week!

Haha.. make BGFs? No way. People are going to be like "Oh is he your boyfriend?" Super annoying. I want BGFs though..

by sohi105 on 2/5/2013 9:10:38 PM

I'm a Capricorn and mine is never right!! Like not even close! :-( Anyway, thanks for keeping these updated again GL! Smile

by maggie183 on 2/5/2013 6:43:27 PM

Mehh... I'm a Pisces and its not exactly right... i Have NO drama in my life. I think i could use some.but yeah i should really speak my mind. Oh and i am kind of really jealous of all my friends... lucky me they don't know that I'm me. Frown

by justrainbowz on 2/5/2013 5:07:14 PM

Whoa! Mine was EXACTLY on target! Like...PERFECT.

by Chloe<3 on 2/5/2013 4:42:02 PM

Umm mine wasn't exactly on target...I'm not very chatty...but I'll see how this week goes! Smile

by Lady Grey on 2/5/2013 4:31:00 PM

I'm Virgo, and it says to use your awesome social skills.
Social skills?
I don't have any really....
so how does that work out?
O.o

by Magical Mermaid Princess on 2/5/2013 11:55:31 AM

MOD!
My ballet teacher said I was going on pointe but I don't remember if she said that I would go on pointe by spring break or the end of spring. I want to know, should I ask? And how should I ask?

Hey girlie,

I think it would be okay to ask her after class! And you could also ask what you could be doing to practice to improve your skill before you go on pointe Smile

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 2/4/2013 8:51:12 PM

this falls perfectly with my life right now!! ;) haha so funny

by Gracie!!:) on 2/4/2013 7:50:52 PM

MOD!!!
my friend likes this guy but i like him more!!! we r fighting about it right now what should i do?

Hey girlie,

Check out this post on what to do when you and your bff like the same guy Smile http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/12/02/Boy-or-bestie.aspx?cp=all

Meghan D.

by Gracie!!:) on 2/4/2013 7:49:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I think my boyfriend tried to kiss me today. Here's the story: My hair was kinda flapping in my face, and he brushed it out of my face and put his hand on the back of my head and started pulling me closer. I chickened out, though! Now that I look back on it, I feel so stupid! Do you think that maybe since he did that today he'll do it again?

Hey girlie,

It's totally normal to be nervous, and you don't have to kiss him before you're ready! There will be plenty more chances when you're both ready, and you could even initiate it yourself when you are.
Meghan D.