AN HOUR AGO Hey #DMV divas, snag stellar internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/lC3tGfESmN

AN HOUR AGO So excited for #TheGiver to hit theaters August 15—get a sneak peek + find out how you can win with your review! http://t.co/x9ACeg6yqx

2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 sistahs score @soffe Dri Capri in Dazzling Blue Cosmic: http://t.co/Gx25bGgdpx

Star Signs

Star Signs

Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? Lovescopes, friendship forecasts, school outlooks and more! GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week!

I hope mine becomes true!! I'm dieing for a relationship!!!!

by Alyssalovescheer on 2/10/2013 9:20:10 PM

@AwesomeAmber That's so cool that it's pretty accurate for you! :p But I'm sorry about your friends trying to break you down easily Frown Girl, it's time for you to get a set of friends who care about you! Smile)

by 17angie17 on 2/10/2013 8:21:20 PM

Mine soooo matches me, only what should I do this week thats crazy??!!!!

by Fashionista_boylover on 2/10/2013 12:52:07 PM

WOW! mine is right i love to daydream.
if you need any advice post a comment on my profile and i will get back to you in one to two days! thanks <3 onedirectionlurve

by onedirectionlurve on 2/10/2013 12:25:09 PM

I like mine! And It's true! AI do like to stay buisy!)

by becs4413 on 2/9/2013 7:19:43 PM

im an Aries... pretty close

by kitty<3 on 2/8/2013 8:56:20 PM

mines pretty accurate except i'm feeling flirty with my BF, not my crush;)

by myfatsquirrel on 2/6/2013 4:22:59 PM

Mine is SO accurate I am really social and talkative that my friends get into trouble and the weird thing is that the're telling me the exact same thing- to go make new friends although I think they are getting annoyed of me and trying to break me down easily THEY WON'T EVEN TALK TO ME anyway....

by AwesomeAmber on 2/6/2013 2:14:15 AM

It's weird that im a Gemini.Gemini is like a twin symbol and i have a twin

by emerald1020 on 2/5/2013 11:37:53 PM

Aquarius I hope you're right, if not I will be very sad because this applies to a situation in... I hope....

by Pugglegirl1008 on 2/5/2013 10:18:52 PM

Haha.. make BGFs? No way. People are going to be like "Oh is he your boyfriend?" Super annoying. I want BGFs though..

by sohi105 on 2/5/2013 9:10:38 PM

I'm a Capricorn and mine is never right!! Like not even close! :-( Anyway, thanks for keeping these updated again GL! Smile

by maggie183 on 2/5/2013 6:43:27 PM

Mehh... I'm a Pisces and its not exactly right... i Have NO drama in my life. I think i could use some.but yeah i should really speak my mind. Oh and i am kind of really jealous of all my friends... lucky me they don't know that I'm me. Frown

by justrainbowz on 2/5/2013 5:07:14 PM

Whoa! Mine was EXACTLY on target! Like...PERFECT.

by Chloe<3 on 2/5/2013 4:42:02 PM

Umm mine wasn't exactly on target...I'm not very chatty...but I'll see how this week goes! Smile

by Lady Grey on 2/5/2013 4:31:00 PM

I'm Virgo, and it says to use your awesome social skills.
Social skills?
I don't have any really....
so how does that work out?
O.o

by Magical Mermaid Princess on 2/5/2013 11:55:31 AM

MOD!
My ballet teacher said I was going on pointe but I don't remember if she said that I would go on pointe by spring break or the end of spring. I want to know, should I ask? And how should I ask?

Hey girlie,

I think it would be okay to ask her after class! And you could also ask what you could be doing to practice to improve your skill before you go on pointe Smile

Meghan D.

by WinnieGirlie on 2/4/2013 8:51:12 PM

this falls perfectly with my life right now!! ;) haha so funny

by Gracie!!:) on 2/4/2013 7:50:52 PM

MOD!!!
my friend likes this guy but i like him more!!! we r fighting about it right now what should i do?

Hey girlie,

Check out this post on what to do when you and your bff like the same guy Smile http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/12/02/Boy-or-bestie.aspx?cp=all

Meghan D.

by Gracie!!:) on 2/4/2013 7:49:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!
I think my boyfriend tried to kiss me today. Here's the story: My hair was kinda flapping in my face, and he brushed it out of my face and put his hand on the back of my head and started pulling me closer. I chickened out, though! Now that I look back on it, I feel so stupid! Do you think that maybe since he did that today he'll do it again?

Hey girlie,

It's totally normal to be nervous, and you don't have to kiss him before you're ready! There will be plenty more chances when you're both ready, and you could even initiate it yourself when you are.
Meghan D.

by the_girl_in_goal on 2/4/2013 7:43:39 PM

MODMODMOD
Ugh I feel left out because I'm going to be on an airplane on valentines day and I don't want to miss out on it at school. And I was thinking about doin something for my crush idk. But the point is im not gonna be hereFrown(((

Hey girlie,

I'm sorry you'll miss spending Valentine's Day with your friends, but traveling is awesome too! If you want to give a valentine to your crush, you could give it to him before you leave and tell him you'll be away. I'm sure he'll appreciate it no matter when you give it to him!

Meghan D.

by joelcourtneysuper8 on 2/4/2013 5:59:58 PM

Mod,
How does this work? Do you click on the ones with my birthday or the date of the day I was on this article? Or something else?

Hey girlie,

It is the one with your birthday!

Meghan D.

by Chloe<3 on 2/4/2013 5:33:41 PM

by rockchik333 on 2/4/2013 4:36:56 PM

So true! My crush is soooooo adorable, inside and out! Teehee!

by puddinface7 on 2/4/2013 4:04:15 PM

Heyy Girlies, Please check out my club; "It's all about Fashion and Beauty!!"! If you go to my profile you can find it there and join(: We post daily and answer all questions!!! Topics we talk about:Clothes,Make-up,Nails,Hair,Skin-Care♥

by nazirah817 on 2/4/2013 10:31:17 AM