7 HOURS AGO Who else is *so* ready for #Thanksgiving tomorrow? This is a sneak peek of us in like fourteen hours:

8 HOURS AGO We're thankful for our family + friends... and @taylorswift13. Who are you grateful for?

9 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Has your crush noticed you?

Star Signs

Star Signs

Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? Lovescopes, friendship forecasts, school outlooks and more! GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week!

by Funnygurl on 2/18/2013 6:53:31 PM

That was all to spot on. I wonder how these things even work like that sometimes.

by lbarikor on 2/18/2013 4:07:51 PM

Love horoscopes!! (Even if they don't come true half the time for me, they do come true the other half...)

by genieinabottle on 2/18/2013 10:52:17 AM

I'm a libra and we're casting a play right now in drama.Maybe I'll get one of the 2 roles left.YAY!

by ashbabe567765 on 2/16/2013 3:05:28 PM

i'm a libra and i just found out my bff is one too it turns out 4 me i am gettin As so far pretty darn true

by Fx-lover21 on 2/12/2013 4:35:00 PM

well im Aries... not really me... close i geuss

by kitty<3 on 2/12/2013 2:06:53 PM

Mine apparently did not come true last week, and even if its accurate, I'm not gonna believe in it :/

by pinklol56 on 2/12/2013 8:19:29 AM

by rockchik333 on 2/11/2013 5:56:43 PM

Mine was pretty accurate too-which is good 'cause I really need some rest and relaxation!! (Aries)

by Lady Grey on 2/11/2013 4:56:56 PM

Why is my horoscope always so accurate?

by michipie205 on 2/11/2013 2:40:44 PM

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?