How to deal with a bad kisser
My dad is sexually abusing me. How can I tell my mom?
25 things to do before school lets out
Tune up your summer concert wardrobe with these picks
Get gorgeous spring date night makeup
6 graphic tees to get ya movin'
Who's your celeb style clone?
Show some #GLcrew love, babes!
Bella Thorne rocks WAT-AAH!'s Move Your Body Flash Mob
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
7 HOURS AGO #OMG: Is Selena too sensitive to judge American Idol: Click Here!
8 HOURS AGO Nothing says beauty babe like a @Lip_Smacker gloss. Show us your fave using #LipSmackerLove to win: Click Here!
8 HOURS AGO Craft a crown fit for a flower queen in 6 easy steps: Click Here!
20 Comments | Add Yours
Check these out, too...
GOT YOUR OWN SURVEY? Hey survey
sistahs, GL is revamping the surveys and we need YOUR help. Got an idea for a
great survey? We wanna hear it! Here's the catch: it has to be original,
different AND creative. Think themes, letters, colors, movies,
whatev! Use your imagination.
BY GL READER ON 2/11/2013 11:33:00 AM
POSTED IN Survey Says, either or surveys
1. Silver or gold? Gold(Butter! Sky Army Rules!)
2. Bracelet or necklace? Necklace
3. Brown hair or blond? Blonde
4. Summer or winter? Summer
5. Watching sports in person or on TV? Tv
6. Makeup or natural? Natural
7. Books or ebooks? Books
8. Nook or Kindle? Kindle
by Sherlockian117645 on 3/23/2013 5:12:06 PM
5. in person
by jesusismyhomie8 on 3/2/2013 6:27:44 PM
4. Summer !
5. In Person
by csingletonlynn on 2/23/2013 8:39:37 PM
1. Silver or gold? I love both.
2. Bracelet or necklace? I like both.
3. Brown hair or blond? Brown hair.
4. Summer or winter? Again, I like both. Hahaha.
5. Watching sports in person or on TV? I would rather watch them in person. It's more fun.
6. Makeup or natural? Depends on the occasion.
7. Books or ebooks? Books.
8. Nook or Kindle? Kindle.
by hawaiigirl624 on 2/22/2013 10:54:54 PM
3.I have blond, and I love it.
4.tough, but Summer
8.tough, but I chose Kindle
by Sly Sis on 2/18/2013 6:10:50 PM
Flavor: A minty gloss that tastes and smells just as scrumptious as the original cookies.
Fab Fact: This yummy collaboration was cooked up in 2011.
Read it for free! Get a sneak peek at Julie Kagawa's thrilling series...