7 HOURS AGO Get fit quick with out #Tabata workout: http://t.co/thbT28QpPs

10 HOURS AGO She caught her BF cheatin' in the theater! What would you do? http://t.co/BXimWwZeWK

11 HOURS AGO Check out an original poem written by a GLgirl just like you: http://t.co/7RR2L2BJVs

Star Signs

Star Signs

Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? Lovescopes, friendship forecasts, school outlooks and more! GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week!

OMG it's creepy how accurate mine is!!!! :O

by Lady Grey on 3/8/2013 8:34:25 AM

OMG HOW DID U READ MY DIARY

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 3/7/2013 11:24:36 AM

BTW what does the cancer mean does it mean breaking up with your BF cause if so I have nothing to worry about! haha Smile <3

by Maddie90871 on 3/7/2013 8:21:46 AM

LoL I got a Taurus!I was hoping I didnt get the cancer one I am never doing this again just in case I am kind of parinoid!!
-Maddie90871

by Maddie90871 on 3/7/2013 8:19:53 AM

These are so creepy accurate!

by glimmer_district_one on 3/6/2013 9:18:55 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 3/6/2013 10:24:26 AM

How did they know I can't concentrate on schoolwork to to urges of creativity?!?!?!?!? Tauruses rule!

by nirvanaluvr1222 on 3/5/2013 10:45:51 AM

Omg that is sooo accurate! I'm a Gemini & I DO have my Spring Dance this Friday!!

by bluedogchica on 3/5/2013 12:44:12 AM

I hope my horoscope isn't trueFrown Cancer gets a reality check this Thursday about a romantic relationship. I don't want to step back!

by craycraytata123 on 3/4/2013 12:19:36 PM

GO PISCES!!! THIS IS UR TIME TO SHINE!!!!

by Dilyla16 on 3/2/2013 8:20:37 PM