8 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

11 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

12 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

Star Signs

Star Signs

Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? Lovescopes, friendship forecasts, school outlooks and more! GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week!

OMG it's creepy how accurate mine is!!!! :O

by Lady Grey on 3/8/2013 8:34:25 AM

OMG HOW DID U READ MY DIARY

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 3/7/2013 11:24:36 AM

BTW what does the cancer mean does it mean breaking up with your BF cause if so I have nothing to worry about! haha Smile <3

by Maddie90871 on 3/7/2013 8:21:46 AM

LoL I got a Taurus!I was hoping I didnt get the cancer one I am never doing this again just in case I am kind of parinoid!!
-Maddie90871

by Maddie90871 on 3/7/2013 8:19:53 AM

These are so creepy accurate!

by glimmer_district_one on 3/6/2013 9:18:55 PM

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 3/6/2013 10:24:26 AM

How did they know I can't concentrate on schoolwork to to urges of creativity?!?!?!?!? Tauruses rule!

by nirvanaluvr1222 on 3/5/2013 10:45:51 AM

Omg that is sooo accurate! I'm a Gemini & I DO have my Spring Dance this Friday!!

by bluedogchica on 3/5/2013 12:44:12 AM

I hope my horoscope isn't trueFrown Cancer gets a reality check this Thursday about a romantic relationship. I don't want to step back!

by craycraytata123 on 3/4/2013 12:19:36 PM

GO PISCES!!! THIS IS UR TIME TO SHINE!!!!

by Dilyla16 on 3/2/2013 8:20:37 PM