1 HOURS AGO He canceled on her to hit the movies with someone else–what would you do? http://t.co/iquGB2KiUL

2 HOURS AGO This original poem gives us all a new look at love: http://t.co/0zr0C7Xxma

3 HOURS AGO One lucky #grandprize winner bags a bunch of fab fall fashion from @JouJou_Jeans at @Nordstrom: http://t.co/HYsw4n4QDN

Star Signs

Star Signs

Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? Lovescopes, friendship forecasts, school outlooks and more! GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week!

sometimes these are tough for me to understand. :0

by Nilky_ on 3/2/2013 4:05:39 PM

they are cool

by melo2 on 3/2/2013 1:57:13 PM

How are these things so accurate?!?!??!

by Candy87 on 2/28/2013 10:41:57 PM

I'm an Aquarius. Weird but cool. I am like an odd one out almost. Smile

by lovebeebs1 on 2/27/2013 7:22:22 PM

I'm a Gemini & it said I would get a mid-week confidence boost, maybe some extra credit. Guess what I got today, midweek?! EXTRA CREDIT.

by thatsnotawkward on 2/27/2013 6:35:39 PM

im scorpio, and im so glad my gfs have been there!

by indialeigh99 on 2/27/2013 5:18:17 PM

Omg! I'm Taurus and I'm interested in doing sooo many things aside from school and stuff! Wow.

by mtlovesdm on 2/27/2013 1:53:09 AM

I'm Taurus. Mines kind of true. I have tests and lots of hw this week but not much projects.

by hmeyer on 2/26/2013 11:26:06 PM

omg I'm a Libra and I hope that the horoscope isn't telling me that I won't make it on the volleyball team ;(

by monicaisfabuluz on 2/26/2013 11:24:49 PM

I'm Scorpio and I have really been glad to have my buds lately

by Elizahunzy on 2/26/2013 10:40:44 PM