3 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

6 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

7 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

Star Signs

Star Signs

Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? Lovescopes, friendship forecasts, school outlooks and more! GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week!

its weird but cool how these are actually sometimes true. im a libra and mine is really true.

by rach9950 on 2/26/2013 10:18:41 PM

Sagittarius is so true!!! Really needed some encouragement

by Foodiejr99 on 2/26/2013 9:29:51 PM

Mines on target! Kinda strange how right these things can be..

by Chloe<3 on 2/26/2013 9:28:29 PM

Oh my....mine is so true! I'm a pisces, and I recently went through a bad break up. THat's freaky!!

by miss rissy on 2/26/2013 9:18:22 PM

So, It has been a REALLY Long time since a question. I am hoping to start it up again. I love hearing your responses! What do you want to be when you grow up?
Mac Smile

by Joe7197 on 2/26/2013 9:07:29 PM

wow. Aries could NOT be more true! but i would never tell my bff about it haha

by Casey_cookie on 2/26/2013 8:36:15 PM

That's SO IRONIC! I'm a Sag and have been over thinking recently! Weird.

by Silverroseart on 2/26/2013 8:12:29 PM