7 HOURS AGO Are you starting school tomorrow? Here's how to catch your crush's attention on day ONE!: http://t.co/ofBwTb4oVC pic.twitter.com/Wh8MQ6zcjB

9 HOURS AGO Falling in love is tough, especially when it's with your BFF...: http://t.co/8Y2agARy2S pic.twitter.com/WMunvAkTVq

10 HOURS AGO This trick will make babysitting WAY easier!: http://t.co/gk6VwMEJXc pic.twitter.com/tTYCbWmI1T

Star Signs

Star Signs

Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? Lovescopes, friendship forecasts, school outlooks and more! GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week!

its weird but cool how these are actually sometimes true. im a libra and mine is really true.

by rach9950 on 2/26/2013 10:18:41 PM

Sagittarius is so true!!! Really needed some encouragement

by Foodiejr99 on 2/26/2013 9:29:51 PM

Mines on target! Kinda strange how right these things can be..

by Chloe<3 on 2/26/2013 9:28:29 PM

Oh my....mine is so true! I'm a pisces, and I recently went through a bad break up. THat's freaky!!

by miss rissy on 2/26/2013 9:18:22 PM

So, It has been a REALLY Long time since a question. I am hoping to start it up again. I love hearing your responses! What do you want to be when you grow up?
Mac Smile

by Joe7197 on 2/26/2013 9:07:29 PM

wow. Aries could NOT be more true! but i would never tell my bff about it haha

by Casey_cookie on 2/26/2013 8:36:15 PM

That's SO IRONIC! I'm a Sag and have been over thinking recently! Weird.

by Silverroseart on 2/26/2013 8:12:29 PM

You’re stranded after practice waiting for your ride (which is considerably late!). Luckily you have ____ to keep you busy.

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.