7 HOURS AGO Amp up your August with these end-of-summer get ups: http://t.co/xIdUjUm2vp pic.twitter.com/vmL1J6Kpxx

8 HOURS AGO This makeup company helps you look fab AND make the world even better #doublethefun: http://t.co/RqIY28LOHO pic.twitter.com/5CLAT9yoPw

9 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Do you make friends fast?: http://t.co/xMlNdFDVY7 pic.twitter.com/daKzXTvX2D

Star Signs

Star Signs

Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? Lovescopes, friendship forecasts, school outlooks and more! GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week!

its weird but cool how these are actually sometimes true. im a libra and mine is really true.

by rach9950 on 2/26/2013 10:18:41 PM

Sagittarius is so true!!! Really needed some encouragement

by Foodiejr99 on 2/26/2013 9:29:51 PM

Mines on target! Kinda strange how right these things can be..

by Chloe<3 on 2/26/2013 9:28:29 PM

Oh my....mine is so true! I'm a pisces, and I recently went through a bad break up. THat's freaky!!

by miss rissy on 2/26/2013 9:18:22 PM

So, It has been a REALLY Long time since a question. I am hoping to start it up again. I love hearing your responses! What do you want to be when you grow up?
Mac Smile

by Joe7197 on 2/26/2013 9:07:29 PM

wow. Aries could NOT be more true! but i would never tell my bff about it haha

by Casey_cookie on 2/26/2013 8:36:15 PM

That's SO IRONIC! I'm a Sag and have been over thinking recently! Weird.

by Silverroseart on 2/26/2013 8:12:29 PM

Hey girlies! It may be summer but we're already pretty pumped for Halloween. How are you gonna celebrate this year?

Calling all fashionistas! Could *you* be NFL's next Star Stylist?

Hey, fashionable football fans! We want *you* to show off your sporty styling skills in NFL's Star Stylist challenge. 32 finalists (one for each team!) will compete for their chance to be featured in GL and win tix to the game of their choice.

CLICK HERE to enter!