It’s every daring diva’s dream: a week of new friends, new experiences and out-of-this-world adventure. You could win all this and more as part of Space Camp’s Adventure Ambassador contest!
We’re sending one lucky winner on an all-inclusive trip to Space Camp—plus, she’ll also get the chance to share her incredible experience as an Adventure Ambassador. Think you’re the perfect girl for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity? Read on…
What’s an Adventure Ambassador?
One lucky girl will get to be the GL/Space Came Adventure Ambassador—and it could be you! She’ll win a complete trip to Space Camp (check out more details on that below).
Plus, she’ll win a video camera to vlog about her entire Space Camp experience from start to finish—like packing at home and getting ready for the trip, the excitement of the first day, meeting fun new friends, the incredible challenges along the way and then, finally, Space Camp graduation. The winner’s vid will be featured on Girlslife.com and Spacecamp.com, plus she’ll get a chance to be a guest blogger for GL.
Do you love to express yourself and have a taste for adventure? Do you think you’d be the perfect person to share the Space Camp story? Find details on how to enter below.
The story on Space Camp
Experience what it really feels like to live and work in space when you command simulators from your anti-gravity chair. Build and launch rockets. Design robots in the lab. Even conduct science experiments on the International Space Station!
Space Camp trainees put their knowledge to the ultimate test by commanding their own simulated space shuttle missions. Plus, you’ll learn leadership, teamwork, problem solving and decision making when you engage in simulated astronaut training. CLICK HERE
to learn more about Space Camp. Stellar!
The winning details
This ultimate prize includes all-inclusive Space Camp tuition (meals, lodging and program materials), a $400 travel voucher and a camcorder to capture the entire experience. Space Camp is a five-night, six-day program from Sunday through Friday in Huntsville, AL. The winner must attend before December 31, 2013 and be between ages 9 and 18.
Here’s how to enter…
Please read these instructions carefully! If you have more questions, post them in the comments.
- Film a 3-minute audition video that shows off your unique personality, your sense of adventure and your impressive vlogging skills. Make sure to introduce yourself and demonstrate how well you’d be able to film your Space Camp adventure.
- Send your video to email@example.com by April 4, 2013. You can upload the video to YouTube and email the link OR attach the video (file size should be 10 MB or smaller, please).
- Include your full name, birthday, email address and telephone number in the email. Note: This information will only be used to contact you in case you win and not for any other purpose. If you’re between ages 9 and 13, please have a parent send the video.
- Don't have a video camera? You can also send a 500-word essay with up to five pictures.
- GL will choose a winner and announce it on April 19, 2013 right here on this post.
- Update: Plus, every girl who enters will receive a $100 off her Space Camp tuition.
Ready for liftoff? Good luck!
Winner announcement update:
- Congratulations to GL's 2013 Space Camp Adventure Ambassador, Veronica N.! Veronica, please check your email for a message from GL.
- If you entered this contest, please check your email to see if you won a runner's up prize!
BY GL ON 3/16/2013 12:00:00 AM