13 MINUTES AGO LONG LIVE #ALEXRUSSO!!! @selenagomez: http://t.co/Sjy2FP9ZlU

12 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

15 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

Star Signs

Star Signs

Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? Lovescopes, friendship forecasts, school outlooks and more! GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week!

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Ok at my church all the 6th graders go through confirmation. Then at the end we go on a weekend retreat. My retreat is in 2.5 weeks! My chush goes to my church, and I've liked him for almost 4 years. I really want to bring my stuffed animal Bo that I always sleep with, but since my crush (let's call him c) and I have a very teasing friendship (i.e. he steals my phone looks through my pics, I steal his phone and play on it) and I'm worried he'll tease me about it. What should I do? Also, I want his number, but I can't think of creative ways to get it without being awkward. Thanks!

Hey Girl, since you're always playing on his phone leave a text in his inbox to text you and put your number in his contacts. It will be like a little scavenger hunt in his phone. And if he's on your phone, text yourself from his phone so you'll get his number and start chatting that way. The church retreat thing is totally up to you. I personally don't like to bring personal stuff like a stuffed animal for away trips in general but you can think it through.

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 3/19/2013 12:32:49 PM

OMG SO TURRREEE, (Gemini)I Had a fight with my old group of friends, and over march break we made up, but during the fight i made friends with the "Popular" group Foot my horoscope says: "With Mars heading to your 11th house this week, you’ll be itching to try something new. Don’t let your cool crew hold ya back—who says you can’t split your time between the old and the new"

by mozilla10 on 3/18/2013 7:31:41 AM

This week my horoscope nailed my fortune. I am a Libra and I was so surprised how accurate it was.

by Clarissa13 on 3/16/2013 5:14:23 PM

*sigh* mine was so right this week (I'm a capricorn)

by gracethompson101 on 3/15/2013 9:11:48 PM

wow. aries. I would never have the guts to just ask out my crush (i think the guy should do it anyway!)

by Casey_cookie on 3/15/2013 7:50:33 PM

Mine was really accurate! I'm a libra, and it said "Yeah, yeah, it’s easier to let others lead, but when a group project leaves ya pullin’ your hair out in frustration, it might just be time to take the reins, Libra. Lead by example—but if others aren’t pulling their weight, don’t hesitate to crack down on the slackers." I'm paired with a slacker, and I needed something to do! perf!

by jayjay927 on 3/14/2013 9:20:40 PM

First time mine wasn't correct. Oh well!

by Chloe<3 on 3/13/2013 6:42:53 PM

Mod MOD mod
Hi
I'm feeling really depressed lately. My besties left me for more popular people and are now being mean to me. I got super sick, but my parents are only caring for my 10 year old brother, who barely even has a cold. I hurt my back, and now I need surgery. My friends are being mean to me about that, too. The worst part is that there are no more people in my class I can be friends with. They either are mean to me or are in a super tight group and barely even listen to me. I feel like no one wants me and some days I just want to die to escape all of this stress and drama. I know that you are probably going to say just wait it through, but it gets worst everyday and it seems like a very long time to wait. I would never commit suicide, but I have prayed that God would just kll me. Please Help

honey i am so sorry you are struggling so much. Sometimes things get hard for certain people and its just not fair. But im glad you're reaching out, it shows you still care. First of all i want you to get a diary and write your sad thoughts down. After writing it down i want you to let them go. It can be hard to let go of negative thoughts but I really want you to try, its the only way things are going to get better. Second of all i want you to find something you really like. Whether its reading, or drawing, or dancing, or singing. And i want you to do that thing until you start to feel better. Blast music and dance around your room. Try reading all your favorite books and even going to the library to find more. Dont' give up hon. If you give up you - you dont keep things from getting worse, you take away the opportunity for things to get better. Dont give up. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by katherinebrown2001 on 3/12/2013 10:03:48 PM

Wow... my horoscope was insanely accurate!! I'm an aquarious and it said that instead of shopping I should babysit or something like that. Well I was going to go shopping with my friends (we were thinking of it this morning) and then I realized I'm kind of broke, and that I'm babysitting Saturday night. WOW!!!!! haha i thought it was pretty cool

by Bandit8863 on 3/12/2013 1:56:17 AM

whats the point of these? i like them but its sort of weird. dont hate the player... hate the game!

by JVazquez on 3/11/2013 7:51:45 PM