How to deal with a bad kisser
My dad is sexually abusing me. How can I tell my mom?
25 things to do before school lets out
Tune up your summer concert wardrobe with these picks
Get gorgeous spring date night makeup
6 graphic tees to get ya movin'
Are you a 'fraidy cat?
Show some #GLcrew love, babes!
Bella Thorne rocks WAT-AAH!'s Move Your Body Flash Mob
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO 25 things you should do before school ends: Click Here!
2 HOURS AGO If you're busty babe, bandeau tops give you coverage where you need it: Click Here!
3 HOURS AGO Start your weekend with this '20s style workout: Click Here!
17 Comments | Add Yours
GOT YOUR OWN SURVEY? Hey survey
sistahs, GL is revamping the surveys and we need YOUR help. Got an idea for a
great survey? We wanna hear it! Here's the catch: it has to be original,
different AND creative. Think themes, letters, colors, movies,
whatev! Use your imagination.
BY GL ON 3/18/2013 12:00:00 AM
POSTED IN Survey Says, music surveys
5.Groovy Little Summer Song by: James Otto
by Kasey02 on 4/29/2013 5:48:59 PM
2. Rise Against
3. Re-education Through Labor or Make It Stop
5. Avenged Sevenfold
6. Afterlife-Avenged Sevenfold
by RayShadows on 4/25/2013 10:12:10 PM
1. What's the first letter of your first name? B
2. What's a band that starts with that letter? Breaking Benjamin.
3. Which of their songs is your favorite? Anthem of the Angels.
4. What's the last letter of your last name? C
5. What's a song you hate that starts with that letter? Cmon by Ke$ha.
6. What's a song you love that starts with that letter? Carry On by Avenged Sevenfold
by rockerchic123456789 on 4/5/2013 12:31:49 PM
2. Lindsey stirling, really a violinist
6. Sunburn-Owl CIty
by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 3/23/2013 5:55:35 PM
2. Led zeppelin?
3. idk ive never heard their songs haha
5. I Love It (but I hate it ;)
6. Impossible (its good i guess but i cant think of a better song that starts with i!)
by Casey_cookie on 3/19/2013 11:47:38 PM
Flavor: Get the perfect mix of fresh fruit and creamy cake with this delish gloss.
Fab Fact: First introduced in 1999, this fave flave was brought back in 2010 by popular demand.
Win like Gabrielle Douglas!