Is there a way to flirt without being obvious?
Jessie makes fun of...food allergies? Hmm.
6 ways to make sure your next party rocks
Our take on Demi Lovato’s latest album
Beauty Spy: Fresh faced and simple Ann Marie E.
Hands off that hotdog! Do you know what's going on your bun?
Who's your celeb style clone?
Show some #GLcrew love, babes!
Bella Thorne rocks WAT-AAH!'s Move Your Body Flash Mob
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
5 Comments | Add Yours
GOT YOUR OWN SURVEY? Hey survey
sistahs, GL is revamping the surveys and we need YOUR help. Got an idea for a
great survey? We wanna hear it! Here's the catch: it has to be original,
different AND creative. Think themes, letters, colors, movies,
whatev! Use your imagination.
BY GL ON 3/17/2013 12:00:00 AM
POSTED IN Survey Says, holiday surveys, "best of" surveys
i have no green
a peice if bone my dog chewed up :p
i found a 6 leaf one
love it sure
i dont remember
dont have one
by yummyhair99 on 3/26/2013 6:19:21 PM
1. green hairbow and tank with jeans and green nail polish.
2. hm i never though about it but i've had this little green clover pin that i incorperate into my outfits every day since like first grade. This year I pinned it to my hairbow.
4. Idk im not really superstitious.
5. Love it (only desserts!)
6. Yeah i've seen like three this year!
7. write a limerick
8. one time a couple years ago i went to mcdonalds to get shamrock shakes with a guy i had a crush on at the time but no longer do
by Casey_cookie on 3/19/2013 11:57:25 PM
1. What's your go-to green outfit? Ehhh...I don't really like/wear green.
2. What's your lucky charm? My grandma's ring that I wear every day. Even when I lose it, it comes back to me somehow.
3. Have you ever found a four-leaf clover? Not that I can remember.
4. What are you most superstitious about? Broken mirrors.
5. Love it or leave it: food that's been dyed green? Ehhh...I'll try green eggs and ham though .
6. Have you ever seen a double rainbow? Yes.
7. Would you rather dance a jig or write a limerick? Probably write a limerick.
8. What's your favorite St. Patty's Day memory? When I was little I used to wake up on St. Patrick's Day and there used to be a chocolate and a little note from "St. Patrick" underneath my pillow. Unfortunately, now I don't really celebrate St. Patricks' Day.
by hawaiigirl624 on 3/18/2013 10:08:32 PM
1. What's your go-to green outfit? I've got to be honest..I have like 0 green clothes :p
2. What's your lucky charm? Um....wow, how am I doing on this survey so far?! haha :-D
3. Have you ever found a four-leaf clover? Nope
4. What are you most superstitious about? Whenever I notice it's 3:33, 4:44, 5:55...or whatever I HAVE to stop and take the time to make a legit wish lol
5. Love it or leave it: food that's been dyed green? Ew, leave it.
6. Have you ever seen a double rainbow? I don't think so
7. Would you rather dance a jig or write a limerick? Dance a jig! haha
8. What's your favorite St. Patty's Day memory? Um..well last year my sisters best friend's (our family friends) bat mitzvah was on St. Patty's day and that was really fun!!..I know that's sort of an un-related event but it's all I've got :-D
by maggie183 on 3/18/2013 3:42:53 PM
1. What's your go-to green outfit? my We day shirt and crazy bright neon green sweater
2. What's your lucky charm? Haha does my dog count?
3. Have you ever found a four-leaf clover? Yup
4. What are you most superstitious about? I'm not
5. Love it or leave it: food that's been dyed green? Love it
6. Have you ever seen a double rainbow? A whaaat?
7. Would you rather dance a jig or write a limerick? dance a jig B) Limericks are cool too though
8. What's your favorite St. Patty's Day memory? Um... I don't have one. yet =-)
by justme_dontchange on 3/17/2013 9:36:35 PM
Flavor: This flavor combines the best of both worlds—fruity strawberry and sweet vanilla.
Fab Fact: This blended treat is new this year in the Strawberry Lover's bag.
Write your roots...and win a vacay for the fam!