7 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

10 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

11 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

Star Signs

Star Signs

Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? Lovescopes, friendship forecasts, school outlooks and more! GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week!

Libras are the bomb, fyi. Smile

by Bizarre Llama on 3/25/2013 7:24:44 PM

AQUARIUS <3

by yummyhair99 on 3/25/2013 10:44:02 AM

Omg... my think is like exact!!!! Go Gemini! <3

by Jaime98766 on 3/21/2013 5:22:03 PM

OMG!I'm a Virgo and my horoscope totally came true ! the only difference is that it happened today not tomorrow!

by cgirl109 on 3/20/2013 8:17:12 PM

I'm a Libra. I sure hope that does not happen! Smile

by agal847 on 3/20/2013 12:16:56 AM

I Have A School Dance on the 21st and I wish my crush asked me (Which would never happen im a potato ;D) But this guy I've know since Kindergarten asked me...

by Candy87 on 3/19/2013 10:26:07 PM

I have no bff issues you stupid scorpio horoscope ! xD
I'm busy with my schoolwork! ;D
-_- sigh...I want summer to come already..

by Susmita24 on 3/19/2013 9:53:41 PM

Yay I really hope minds right!! I'm a Capricorn and I'm going to a friends confirmation and then after party/celebration thing this weekend..which I need two dresses for. I'm still trying to piece together what I'm going to wear but if my horoscope is right, I'll figure it out ;)

by maggie183 on 3/19/2013 7:28:00 PM

ya my crush doesn't like me so i told him for no reason

by funnybunny661 on 3/19/2013 5:10:14 PM