12 HOURS AGO 7 cute characters with closets to die for: http://t.co/Ls6Dd4Ygey

15 HOURS AGO #YouWroteIt! Check out this poem written by an awesome #GLgirl: http://t.co/c0qORtXZJL

16 HOURS AGO Kick your feet up in these fab flats: http://t.co/N5dTQXVe9K

Star Signs

Star Signs

Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? Lovescopes, friendship forecasts, school outlooks and more! GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week!

Mine is SO TRUE!!!!!!!!

PS: I lost the game Frown

by ashbabe567765 on 4/2/2013 12:54:33 AM

THESE ARE ALWAYS SO ACCURATE

by ROGER191998 on 4/1/2013 11:28:53 PM

Wow. My friend is always and forever saying and doing stuff like that, she helped me into the popular group this year and I'm afraid ill be kicked out of it if speak my mind about her words hurting. I love her to death an tell her everything but I just can't find the words to tell her.

by fallon420 on 4/1/2013 6:37:52 PM

MOD MOD
Im a Virgo and your horoscopes are actually really, really accurate but how can I tell my friend to stop calling me things it's nothing big but a little infuriating.

Hey girl, anything that makes you uncomfy - talk to her about! Tell her it's bothering you and if she cares about you she'll stop! Don't you worry. Smile

lauren r.

by AwesomeAmber on 3/30/2013 8:39:50 AM

OMG THIS IS SO ACCURATE!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE DID THEY GET THESE FROM'!!!!!!!

by AwesomeAmber on 3/30/2013 8:36:46 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
I haven't been feeling to good for the past few days I've had a really bad stomach flu. Everything I eat makes me puke so all I can do is drink water, tea and soup and I've been getting tired of the same things over and over again. What else can I eat that won't make me vomit?

Hey Babe, that really stinks. I don't know about you, but I always like white rice, mango sorbet, and ginger ale when I'm sick.

Feel better,

Hannah H.

Hannah H.

by swifty#1 on 3/28/2013 2:00:23 AM

Why does everyone think I have a crush!? I'm a crush-y the not the crush-er!

by Radieal on 3/27/2013 9:14:11 PM

omg.... It's scary how accurate this is. I hope I don't have to change for the guy I like cause hes a pop....

by Foodiejr99 on 3/27/2013 7:56:10 AM

oooo new love? hope the stars are right! XP

by WhoAmI? on 3/26/2013 10:00:37 PM

Whoa... it's scary how accurate mine was. e.o I'm going shopping in a couple days so the advice was like, crazy.

by LittleUsagiTewi on 3/26/2013 9:57:29 PM

I swear Scorpio's is right EVERY. SINGLE. WEEK!

by glgirl1199 on 3/26/2013 8:57:50 PM

hey yummyhair99, I think it meant to say "but only make promises you CAN keep".

by wildflower148 on 3/26/2013 8:41:33 PM

It's scary how true my horoscope for scorpio is. I've been really stressed out in algebra and english. :0

by sammy_sn0wflak3 on 3/26/2013 8:01:22 PM

MOD MOD
Hi! so recently I bought a loose button up blue jean shirt. It goes hangs a bit past my butt. I have pants (black jeggings) But Idk what to wear for shirts! Any ideas on type/color of shirt to wear? Thanks!

Hey hockey-angel, you could wear the shirt by itself. Tanks or crop tees would work for beneath the shirt. Black, white, cream, grey or stripes would look cute. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by hockey-angel on 3/26/2013 7:32:50 PM

for aquarius it says 'but only make promises you can't keep' what does it mean?

by yummyhair99 on 3/26/2013 6:28:34 PM