11 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

14 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

15 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

Star Signs

Star Signs

Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? Lovescopes, friendship forecasts, school outlooks and more! GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week!

Hey, girls. I know it's impossible to deal with everyday problems, especially when they're, uh, "not so ordinary." But that doesn't mean there's no answer to these issues. Join one of my clubs for answers. How many? Try, all of them. I still have some positions left, so visit my page! 👍💋

by bluedogchica on 4/7/2013 8:28:26 PM

Hey girls. Do you need advice on boys, fashion, beauty, mean girls, and just about anything? I know you do. I also know that you'll love @fawn4ever 's club Advice*4*Teens. You'll love it. You can ask any question about ANYTHING and our experts will answer them. All positions are open except for secretary, so come on in Smile

by alexandrah99 on 4/4/2013 10:29:40 AM

Mine was not correct. Sagittarius said my confidence would soar. Well I broke my arm and I've been depressed and crying all week. -_-

by alexandrah99 on 4/4/2013 10:24:26 AM

I am Aquarius .My horoscope was true except that there aren't any butterflies around here

by lookin' for some fun on 4/4/2013 4:54:22 AM

I'm glad to see GL is keeping up with this nowSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 4/3/2013 10:56:31 PM

Most of the time mine are right but my confidence is definently not soaring this week

by Bunnehz on 4/3/2013 9:16:52 PM

I hauve finally found out my symbol

by shennig on 4/3/2013 9:05:06 PM

PISCES for the WIN!

by cordelialear on 4/3/2013 8:21:04 PM

taurus Smile

by genieinabottle on 4/3/2013 7:04:01 PM

SCORPIO IS FREAKY because its exact but I don't believe in this! Its all fake, girls.

by pinklol56 on 4/3/2013 5:01:24 PM