4 HOURS AGO You gotta try our nom-worthy spring roll recipe: http://t.co/AZ2CizWesP

7 HOURS AGO Because #thighgap is waaaaaay overrated: http://t.co/Jj6MamwTvD

8 HOURS AGO 6 tips that are guaranteed to get you on the team #TryOutSeason: http://t.co/1IOvtzbG7S

Star Signs

Star Signs

Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? Lovescopes, friendship forecasts, school outlooks and more! GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week!

OMG I'm a libra and I've been staring at my crush ALOT lately!!!!!

by ashbabe567765 on 4/13/2013 3:51:58 AM

taurus is surpisingly right on, except for doodleing his name and the wedding planning

by firefairy456 on 4/13/2013 12:35:04 AM

I love being a LEO, it always describes me!!!!!!

by C8lin 1 on 4/12/2013 7:59:26 PM

omg capricorn is so right!!!

by chloe15 on 4/12/2013 3:46:14 PM

omg same i just joined 2 new after school activites im libra. they r safe but still

by pandasrock292 on 4/10/2013 5:15:09 PM

Join the RIP Hachiko club!!!! Super awesome if you love Hachi!

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 4/9/2013 12:03:54 PM

So weird because I got a new hair cut that I don't like, too short (it's a bob), but people at school loved it! I tried something new.

by dancer995 on 4/9/2013 11:45:00 AM

Soo true! I hate giving speeches and dont think of myself as a leader

by myfatsquirrel on 4/8/2013 11:47:14 PM

Trends? ummm I don't really care about how I dress... I need advice on being in the friend zone of my crush... Uggg, but I don't feel ready to date him... HELP!!!(Aries)

by lunarwolf9 on 4/8/2013 8:58:38 PM

I got my friend to tell my crush I like him and even though he knows that I know that he knows he doesn't act any different around me.

by puella94 on 4/8/2013 8:27:02 PM