3 HOURS AGO It's almost #Hanukkah! Impress the fam with these so-festive treats:

4 HOURS AGO Hey, sweet thing! What cake matches your personality? 🎂🎂🎂 Take t#quizuiz

5 HOURS AGO We're *freaking out* about this fab new product:

Star Signs

Star Signs

Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? Lovescopes, friendship forecasts, school outlooks and more! GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week!

"Red solo cup, you're not just a cup, you're my my friend" sorry had to say that lol funny song right there

by Chicwithblondhair101 on 4/22/2013 11:18:48 AM

im a piscec, i want to amp up my routine! you guys are right, its kind of cool, yet creepy! :O

by justrainbowz on 4/21/2013 5:12:22 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Kiss your hand heart
4. Put your hand where you real heart is
5. This only works if you post this on your favorite GL article

by violagirl115 on 4/20/2013 7:06:28 PM

Why are these soooo freakily true?? Kind of cool, but also quite creepy... Laughing

by pinkstardust07 on 4/19/2013 2:28:58 PM

Have you ever been left out because you were weird or would rather read a book then go to the mall then this is the club for you. In the Nerdy Chick club we will discuss everything from books to tips to get good grades to your self-esteem. Please join. Thanks Smile

by Sundaygirl on 4/18/2013 11:17:34 PM

omg this is so crazy that came true im so freaked yet intriged

by jaynasa on 4/18/2013 8:42:50 PM

Mine is SO TRUE.... *Taurus!*

by emonade on 4/16/2013 11:32:35 PM

So tomorrow I'm going to be home alone all day(my friend was gonna bring us to the mall, but she blew me off) which is why now I have nothing to do all day. I'm allowed to leave and really go anywhere with my brother, but I don't know what to do. I don't really want to waste a day of vacation if u know what I mean.

Hey girlie! Well, if you want to stay indoors, there's plenty you can do. For example, this is the perfect time to try your hand at all those crafts you've been coveting. Or, if you want to go out with your brother, maybe see if you can get him to take you to a movie you've been wanting to see.
Florence N.

by Joelcourtneysuper8 on 4/16/2013 9:43:12 PM

This is making me feel so weird! I all of a sudden had these ideas before I read this.

by cookies345 on 4/16/2013 8:37:08 PM

I JUST SIGNED UP FOR THE TRACK TEAM THIS MORNING . . . . what the heck?? weird coincidence!!!

by kpianoplayer on 4/16/2013 3:36:09 PM

What is your fave class in school?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!