Babes, let’s be real for a moment: you all have tons of things going on at once and tons of emotions that come with it. Your lives can get a little crazy but each moment is filled with adventure. For all those ups and downs and in-betweens try keeping a journal to help you along the way. Not convinced? Here are 10 reasons why you should start now!
1. To remember every moment. Let’s face it, it’s hard to recall what you wore last week let alone what you did a month ago.
2. To let out your feelings – better on paper then lashing out at your BFF.
3. When you have that ingenious idea.
4. To create an inventive world.
5. To escape your own hectic world – just for a while.
6. Doodle, it’s not just for kids!
7. To de-stress. Writing can be therapeutic.
8. To remember that people once did write instead of type.
9. To have an outlet where your voice is heard.
10. To remember who you are.
Do you keep a journal? Share in the comments below.
BY GL ON 1/22/2015 12:00:00 AM
POSTED IN boredom buster