1 HOURS AGO These sandals are seriously the definition of "cheap chic" http://t.co/Lc1j7eRw6p

2 HOURS AGO It's a wrap for your bad rep: http://t.co/nSxZE5JBAh

3 HOURS AGO OMG @DebbyRyan's getting married?! http://t.co/zZV6J1Sif3

Star Signs

Star Signs

Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? Lovescopes, friendship forecasts, school outlooks and more! GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week!

MOD
I have a boy question.... There is this guy that I have been friends with since elementary school, our brothers used to play baseball together and we were in the same class for a few years as kids, I also had a MAJOR crush on him... Now we are sophomores in high school and we have a class together again, recently we have been waiting after school together and yesterday he and on of my other friends came over... Everyone keeps saying they can see us being together and that we have chemistry.. He's one of my best friends I wouldn't mind being with him but at the same time I don't want to because I don't want to lose our friendship, what should I do?

Hey girlie,

If you are already friends, that's a good sign because you know the two of you can get along well! There is a chance it could be awkward between you for a little while if he doesn't want to be in a relationship, but there's also the chance that it could be something great! If you are good friends, I'm sure that after a little while you would become normal friends again anyway if he didn't feel the same way. Maybe you could try to drop hints that you like him and see how he responds, or you could ask him to dance with you next time you have a dance and see what he says! If you do want to tell him you like him, you could just say that you want to be friends no matter how he feels. Good luck chica!

Meghan D.

by Mjserwitz on 4/27/2013 10:27:40 PM

this is crazy accurate
im staying at lunch to help my teacher put up our projects, and at our lunch table each of us bring in a baked item at lunch so we can have a nice treat.

by pandasrock292 on 4/27/2013 8:16:17 PM

I'm not even that into zodiac stuff, but wow, that cappy post is accurate...!

by christymiller14 on 4/26/2013 4:50:09 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
I receive some prize that I don't remember that I receive an email about it. is there anyway to check a winner of the "bloom winx club special edition doll?"

Hey babe, first you should search your entire email inbox for that missing email. Also, be sure to check trash and spam, ya never know what gets put in there Smile

Elizabeth K.

by chung4nguyen on 4/26/2013 9:27:00 AM

MODMODMOD!!!
ok this is embarrassing but I have a tendency to smell bad. I put on the right amount of antiperspraint, shower 2 times daily, AND put on body spray. Im an excessive sweater (Ugh) and I need advice bc NOTHING smells good perfume wise on me

Hey! it might be time to talk to your doctor or a dermatologist if it's that bad. They might have the best advice on what to do. here's an article that may help:

Helen S.

by YayaYuiki on 4/25/2013 8:04:58 PM

Um, I really hope these things aren't accurate. My crush aka BGF has been acting really weird and distant towards me all week...and according to my horoscope he's moved on :-( I refuse to believe that's true haha And it says I may want to do the same..I don't :-( Sigh well this is depressing

by maggie183 on 4/25/2013 5:11:50 PM

This is gonna be your week, join fit the fun way! http://www.girlslife.com/Club.aspx?id=13003

by XxStarlessNightxX on 4/24/2013 3:21:47 PM