AN HOUR AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

2 HOURS AGO You've never had a crush...should you be worried: http://t.co/HCuRItau98

3 HOURS AGO Caramel pudding is loveee! Try our recipe: http://t.co/7b2CtmPfkM

Star Signs

Star Signs

Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? Lovescopes, friendship forecasts, school outlooks and more! GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week!

uhmmmmm this is not weekly i have waited like 8days for the next horoscope thingFrown

by 9249842 on 5/13/2013 5:56:50 PM

modmodmod how do I figure out who I have a crush on?

Hey sweetie! If you see someone and really like them and want to be around them, you might call that a crush. If there's no one you feel special about right now, no worries! It's totally normal to not have a crush on anyone and just do your own thing. Hang out with your friends, and the right person will come along. When they do, you'll know, I promise. Hope this helps! xx

Hannah M

by ashbabe567765 on 5/10/2013 1:01:56 AM

I hope it comes true

by pinkiscool on 5/9/2013 7:22:27 PM

mine is sorta true but i guess it will always be if you interpret it that way right?? So confused about horoscopes!

by genieinabottle on 5/9/2013 6:32:59 PM

man..usually these dont come true for me but they did! i got a few 100%s on my tests and i know how to do my homework and get the right answers! woww~www!!! :3 #i #know #this #isnt #twitter #but #im #a #happy #capricorn #yay
#thaswassup

by islandgirl23 on 5/9/2013 1:27:08 AM

Wow mine is so true! I'm a Gemini and it feels
Like all I've been doing lately is homework.

by cupcaketoews on 5/9/2013 12:00:10 AM

Mine is probably right. Things have been going bad with my friends... I'm cancer btw.

by Wildflower224 on 5/8/2013 9:04:15 PM

Haha Mine was totally right! Just before I read this I had to stand up for myself

by kirbypower1 on 5/8/2013 8:30:09 PM

*Sigh*... I wish Aquarius was true! My crush is one of my better friends, but he kind of ignores me when a certain group of his friends are around! It would be nice for it to come true, though!

by oceangurl13 on 5/8/2013 8:23:11 PM

Haha! I love mine and I can't wait!

by meepala21 on 5/8/2013 6:49:32 PM