Three months may seem like a long time to be away from the
boy you’ve been totally crushing on since September. But don’t worry! Here are
some sly ways to make sure that the break from school isn’t a break from your
1. Drop some hints before you leave school and let him know
that you want to keep in touch over the summer. This will kick things into
gear! If you want to be extra flirty, write it in his yearbook.
2. Act soon. Make plans with him early on in the summer, and
then keep making them. You are much more likely to keep in contact all summer
3. Set up a group get-together. This is a good way to see your
crush in a casual, comfortable setting. You can invite as many buds as you want
to help ensure that all goes smoothly.
4. Surprise him with a message if you haven’t talked for a
while. You can chat him online, text him, call him or whatever works for you
two. These are great ways to chat if you’re short on time or are away for a
6. Start out with daytime plans if would rather take things
slow. Hanging out can be more casual and relaxed if the occasion doesn’t scream
date. Do something outdoors, this way you can enjoy each other’s company and
7. Invite him to go swimming.
Who doesn’t love the classic
summertime date? Or, you could try one of these warm weather date ideas
8. Send your crush a postcard. This shows that you’re thinking
of him when you’re on vacay. You could even include that you want to hang once
you get home.
9. If the roles are reversed and he was the one who took a
trip, tell him that you want to catch up and hear all about it when he gets
10. Have an end-of-summer BBQ. Invite your friends and crush
(obvi) to get things back on track before the school year. This way you can
feel out where you two stand and get the new school year off on the right foot.
If you are not quite comfortable trying to get together with
your crush, don’t fret! You have a full three months to yourself. Enjoy the
company of your best buds and make the most of it. Try not to spend too much
time thinking about a guy you won’t even see until school starts. Who knows, a
new guy might catch your eye
Love this post? You'll heart these too...
BY CAROLINE MACLURE ON 6/8/2013 12:00:00 AM
POSTED IN summer, guys, dating advice, GL's best guy advice, how to get a BF, crush crash course, long distance love, get his attention now, end-of-the-year fun, summer