AN HOUR AGO #ThatAwkwardMomentWhen...Tell us your awkward story for a chance to be in the mag:

1 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY! 5 stay warm in lavender infused slipper socks with pocket from @loveminxny:

2 HOURS AGO Just when we thought we couldn't love @Zendaya any more...

Star Signs

Star Signs

Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? Lovescopes, friendship forecasts, school outlooks and more! GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week!

I really really hope this is true!!! (:

by ssglgirl on 6/25/2013 10:08:25 PM

Oh gawsh. This is gonna be a rally weird week then huh?

by rainbowz23 on 6/23/2013 9:25:20 PM

this is probably TRUUUUUUEEEEEEE

by beautychic123 on 6/22/2013 11:24:40 AM

MOD MOD MOD I finally have a boyfriend! Yay! The only problem, he's 2 years older than me and everyone thinks we should break up Frown I don't know what to do. I love him very much and he loves me very much. He's more of my best friend than my boyfriend but we still do what every other couple does. My mom loves him and thinks he's the sweetest guy ever. What do I do? Please help!

hey! don't let what other people think get you down. Are YOU happy? It sounds like it to me. You should keep it that way by following your heart Smile good luck girl!

Helen S.

by Nialler_4_ever on 6/20/2013 6:05:18 PM

I know this doesn't relate to this but can you help me? I have a really weak bladder. If I laugh to much, I wet my pants. I'm always using the bathroom. & I drink normally, not to much. So I don't know why this is happening. I'm really insecure about it too. & when I go to my friends house's,I have to act like i'm on my period because I always have to put pads on for when I laugh I wont pee through. I really need help & some suggestions. Thanks!

Hey girl! I'm sure a lot of people have this problem. I would talk to your doctor and see what they say, because they probably have more experience dealing with this type of issue. Good luck! xx

Hannah M

by avery. (: on 6/19/2013 12:48:04 PM

mine is so true this week. my summer is full to capacity with things to do, places to go and people to see

by NLdancer on 6/19/2013 12:36:40 PM

Hello Girlies if your a fan of the TV series Grimm please join or check
out my club Grimm 4 ever I really would appreciate it
positions for VP Secretary and Treasurer are all open Smile :-D

by redvelvetluv on 6/19/2013 10:53:11 AM

by Emilicious on 6/19/2013 1:17:16 AM

I hope this is true!

by kamryng13 on 6/18/2013 5:15:55 PM

What kind of music do you listen to?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!