Fun ways to stay active this fall
Why does my BGF act too cool around me at school?
Who run the world? Girls (and tampons)!
5 books that get us excited for fall sports and activities
Your weekly horoscope!
Safari style: these animal-print shoes will take your outfit to the next-level
Match your pen to your polish: it’s a thing!
5 ways to make your water taste better
Where will you meet your next crush?
Chat with Peyton List (and win a signed issue) this Thursday!
Disney Channel's Make Your Mark: Mallory Kievman
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
2 HOURS AGO How to rock runway hair IRL—see how this amazing teen athlete did it! http://t.co/mPo0TquIk9 #GLBeauty
3 HOURS AGO Sporty style goes chic! Tell us your fave outfit to win!: @OfficialNFLShop http://t.co/sJQuKtqiBw
4 HOURS AGO Does playing hard to get really work out? We have the scoop: http://t.co/aDqcgy19Dr
Check these out, too...
1. On the heavy side of your part, grab a 3-inch bit of hair and divide it into three small and equal sections.
2. Alternate pulling each outer section under and toward the middle: Weave section 1 under 2, 3 under 1, 2 under 3.
3. Repeat step 2, feeding in more hair from each outer side as you move along the hairline, pulling tight.
4. At mid-ear level, pull locks up to the back of your head. Braid normally (as in, don’t add hair!). Secure end with tie.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 on opposite side, creating a mirrored braid. Loosen both braids for a little bit of messy texture
6. Twist both braids together to form a bun at the back of your head. Secure with pins, then mist all over with hairspray.
The finishing touch: Snap a pic to Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #GLgirl. Fab!
How to do your hair in 5 minutes (and still look awesome)
4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown
Growing out your hair? Try this awesome ingredient
7 more reasons we love hair chalk: a week of cute styles!
Love this look? You can find braiding specialist Isabel Guillen at The John Barrett Salon’s Braid Bar, tucked inside Bergdorf Goodman in NYC, and at johnbarrett.com.
Love this post? You'll heart these too...
+ Get The Look! Score style secrets with our weekly fash newsletter
+ Swimsuits that flatter your figure
+ Melt-proof your makeup
WIN BIG! Stock your wardrobe with $1000 worth of 15-Fifteen jeans.
Oh snap! Get the latest from GL on Instagram
BY KELSEY HAYWOOD ON 7/7/2013 10:30:00 AM
POSTED IN beauty, hair, how to, tips, summer, In the mag, June/July 2013
Glam up with Jane Cosmetics. CLICK HERE to win a stylish stash of back-to-school beauty must-haves!
Win fall faves...
Attention, fashionistas: It's our annual
Fab Fall Finds giveaway! CLICK HERE to check
out the gear...and enter to grab it for yourself!