Luck o' the Irish shindig
My crush is so popular! Do I even have a chance?
6 signs your friend is lying to you--and what to do next
St. Paddy’s Day musts! 6 books that will put you in the Irish spirit
4 ways to give your Saturday sleepovers a makeover
Stunning skater skirts we love for under $30
Battle of the balms: Vote on the best-ever lippies!
Go you! Kids are grabbing more fruits and veg in school cafeterias
Which fictional school is made for you?
Sneak a peek at our April/May issue starring Becky G
GL Exclusive with Lea Michele
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO So, do #guys reeeaaalllly notice if you're wearing makeup or not? This dude chimes in: http://t.co/VJkbsiTRmi (http://t.co/i6io7sO4Bu)
AN HOUR AGO RT @TrishOnTheScene: "I think girls look just as good when they're not wearing high heels" - @RileyMcDonough / @girlslifemag A/M issue on s…
AN HOUR AGO Sooo...anyone wanna chat with the @BeforeYouExit guys? It's all happening on Monday at 6pm E/3pm P, right on FB: http://t.co/zWE0dH3z2w
Check these out, too...
1. On the heavy side of your part, grab a 3-inch bit of hair and divide it into three small and equal sections.
2. Alternate pulling each outer section under and toward the middle: Weave section 1 under 2, 3 under 1, 2 under 3.
3. Repeat step 2, feeding in more hair from each outer side as you move along the hairline, pulling tight.
4. At mid-ear level, pull locks up to the back of your head. Braid normally (as in, don’t add hair!). Secure end with tie.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 on opposite side, creating a mirrored braid. Loosen both braids for a little bit of messy texture
6. Twist both braids together to form a bun at the back of your head. Secure with pins, then mist all over with hairspray.
The finishing touch: Snap a pic to Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #GLgirl. Fab!
Ed. Obsession: The ultimate frizz-fighting headwraps for under $20
Get the gold-medal worthy hairstyles from the U.S. Figure Skating Team
5 reasons why your hair hates you
A whole week of gorge spring hairstyles
Love this look? You can find braiding specialist Isabel Guillen at The John Barrett Salon’s Braid Bar, tucked inside Bergdorf Goodman in NYC, and at johnbarrett.com.
Love this post? You'll heart these too...
+ Get The Look! Score style secrets with our weekly fash newsletter
+ Swimsuits that flatter your figure
+ Melt-proof your makeup
WIN BIG! Stock your wardrobe with $1000 worth of 15-Fifteen jeans.
Oh snap! Get the latest from GL on Instagram
BY KELSEY HAYWOOD ON 7/7/2013 10:30:00 AM
POSTED IN beauty, hair, how to, tips, summer, In the mag, June/July 2013
Today is International Women’s Day. Let’s hear ya roar! Your fave female role model is...
It Takes Two: Win, read and review!
Win, read and review an exclusive, advanced reading copy of It Takes Two: A Whole New Ball Game by Belle Payton...and you might be featured by GL! CLICK HERE to enter