Fun ways to stay active this fall
How to deal with untrue and embarrassing rumors
Who run the world? Girls (and tampons)!
The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week
Feel-Good Friday: Make-A-Wish grants Princess Addison the unicorn she's always dreamed of
Cozy outfits perfect for your fall date
Cute hair for school: rock the crown
How to kick that your horrible nail biting habit for good
Give your guy's style a grade!
Chat with Peyton List (and win a signed issue) this Thursday!
Disney Channel's Make Your Mark: Mallory Kievman
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
1 HOURS AGO These pretty playmakers offer unlimited outfit options—which is what we all need, right? Win @OfficialNFLShop gear: http://t.co/enRZCWDOfv
2 HOURS AGO How to get your crush's attention…the *right* way: http://t.co/rsjv4Njfg0 #GuyAdvice
3 HOURS AGO We are *falling* in love with these books about fall fun!: http://t.co/bqqp3apoAu
Check these out, too...
1. On the heavy side of your part, grab a 3-inch bit of hair and divide it into three small and equal sections.
2. Alternate pulling each outer section under and toward the middle: Weave section 1 under 2, 3 under 1, 2 under 3.
3. Repeat step 2, feeding in more hair from each outer side as you move along the hairline, pulling tight.
4. At mid-ear level, pull locks up to the back of your head. Braid normally (as in, don’t add hair!). Secure end with tie.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 on opposite side, creating a mirrored braid. Loosen both braids for a little bit of messy texture
6. Twist both braids together to form a bun at the back of your head. Secure with pins, then mist all over with hairspray.
The finishing touch: Snap a pic to Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #GLgirl. Fab!
How to do your hair in 5 minutes (and still look awesome)
4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown
Growing out your hair? Try this awesome ingredient
7 more reasons we love hair chalk: a week of cute styles!
Love this look? You can find braiding specialist Isabel Guillen at The John Barrett Salon’s Braid Bar, tucked inside Bergdorf Goodman in NYC, and at johnbarrett.com.
Love this post? You'll heart these too...
+ Get The Look! Score style secrets with our weekly fash newsletter
+ Swimsuits that flatter your figure
+ Melt-proof your makeup
WIN BIG! Stock your wardrobe with $1000 worth of 15-Fifteen jeans.
Oh snap! Get the latest from GL on Instagram
BY KELSEY HAYWOOD ON 7/7/2013 10:30:00 AM
POSTED IN beauty, hair, how to, tips, summer, In the mag, June/July 2013
Cute boots are a fall essential for every fashionista. So what do look for in the perf pair?
Glam up with Jane Cosmetics. CLICK HERE to win a stylish stash of back-to-school beauty must-haves!
Ten awesome outfit ideas...
Win your favorite look!
CLICK HERE to meet the pretty playmakers that'll be MVP in your cutest fall outfits...and tell us your fave to win stylish NFL gear.