Get gutsy! Why Y-O-U should ask out that cutie
These high school students honored the memory of their friend in a super special way
Guess which Nickelodeon classic is heading to Broadway?
Understanding is an important part of friendship, Virgo...
Need some style inspo? Check out these teen fashion bloggers
4 common eyeliner mistakes and how to fix them
What time should you *really* take a shower?
Sneak a peek at our August/September issue starring Dove Cameron!
GL's Exclusive Look at Sunday's Best Friends Whenever
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
7 HOURS AGO Kiss-proof lip stains for every price range 😘😘�http://t.co/S0sG9Wc2sF2pic.twitter.com/IkwlW5SFlfFlf
8 HOURS AGO Have your white sneakers lost their *sparkle*? Check out these tips to keep them clean: http://t.co/t0cRarlAiN pic.twitter.com/RMA1f7SxmL
10 HOURS AGO 9 stages of introducing a guy to your overprotective brother: http://t.co/40AnWfA3aB pic.twitter.com/NAgwdo5ZrR
Check these out, too...
1. On the heavy side of your part, grab a 3-inch bit of hair and divide it into three small and equal sections.
2. Alternate pulling each outer section under and toward the middle: Weave section 1 under 2, 3 under 1, 2 under 3.
3. Repeat step 2, feeding in more hair from each outer side as you move along the hairline, pulling tight.
4. At mid-ear level, pull locks up to the back of your head. Braid normally (as in, don’t add hair!). Secure end with tie.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 on opposite side, creating a mirrored braid. Loosen both braids for a little bit of messy texture
6. Twist both braids together to form a bun at the back of your head. Secure with pins, then mist all over with hairspray.
The finishing touch: Snap a pic to Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #GLgirl. Fab!
Bangs are back! Get fringe-spiration from your fave celebrities
Hey, naturalistas! Keep your locks luscious with these protective styles
#WetHairDontCare: The coolest shower-and-go styles
The busy girl's guide to no-fuss hairstyles
Love this look? You can find braiding specialist Isabel Guillen at The John Barrett Salon’s Braid Bar, tucked inside Bergdorf Goodman in NYC, and at johnbarrett.com.
Love this post? You'll heart these too...
+ Get The Look! Score style secrets with our weekly fash newsletter
+ Swimsuits that flatter your figure
+ Melt-proof your makeup
WIN BIG! Stock your wardrobe with $1000 worth of 15-Fifteen jeans.
Oh snap! Get the latest from GL on Instagram
BY KELSEY HAYWOOD ON 7/7/2013 10:30:00 AM
POSTED IN beauty, hair, how to, tips, summer, In the mag, June/July 2013
*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!
Want to rock your life this year? Check out Rydel's new guide to fashion, fitness, friends, fun (and everything else!) and CLICK HERE for your chance to meet her.