How to bust your tomboy image around guys
This company helps you look great while making the world even better
Need proof of the Full House reboot? You got it, dude!
Hanging out in the heat? Cool off with vanilla bean lemonade
Talk about tasteful: These fun foodie pieces will make your wardrobe delicious
#WeTriedIt: These Mixed Chicks products are a curly-haired girl's dream
Go from clumsy cutie to balanced babe in two moves
Sneak a peek at our August/September issue starring Dove Cameron!
GL's Exclusive Look at Sunday's Best Friends Whenever
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
7 HOURS AGO RT @crystalalma: HEY HEY! My mixed chicks review is upppp! Check out @girlslifemag for the deats! http://t.co/SGrbIiUK5U 💆🏾💁🏾💖 http:/pic.twitter.com/WsdyrnFnG7t.co…
8 HOURS AGO Reason #427 why #GLfashbash is going to be amazing this year? This guy 👉�@Spencermusic1c1. See ya on 8/8 in Baltimorepic.twitter.com/UDWNpqFIGSGS
9 HOURS AGO We had a blast sharing internship advice (like this!) at the #InternQueenParty DC tonight. #Chicago, you're next! https://t.co/GIv46eETBy
Check these out, too...
1. On the heavy side of your part, grab a 3-inch bit of hair and divide it into three small and equal sections.
2. Alternate pulling each outer section under and toward the middle: Weave section 1 under 2, 3 under 1, 2 under 3.
3. Repeat step 2, feeding in more hair from each outer side as you move along the hairline, pulling tight.
4. At mid-ear level, pull locks up to the back of your head. Braid normally (as in, don’t add hair!). Secure end with tie.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 on opposite side, creating a mirrored braid. Loosen both braids for a little bit of messy texture
6. Twist both braids together to form a bun at the back of your head. Secure with pins, then mist all over with hairspray.
The finishing touch: Snap a pic to Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #GLgirl. Fab!
The naturalista's guide to healthy hair products
9 times Taylor Swift gave us major hair envy
Spice up your pony like a celeb
Bangs are back! Get fringe-spiration from your fave celebrities
Love this look? You can find braiding specialist Isabel Guillen at The John Barrett Salon’s Braid Bar, tucked inside Bergdorf Goodman in NYC, and at johnbarrett.com.
Love this post? You'll heart these too...
+ Get The Look! Score style secrets with our weekly fash newsletter
+ Swimsuits that flatter your figure
+ Melt-proof your makeup
WIN BIG! Stock your wardrobe with $1000 worth of 15-Fifteen jeans.
Oh snap! Get the latest from GL on Instagram
BY KELSEY HAYWOOD ON 7/7/2013 10:30:00 AM
POSTED IN beauty, hair, how to, tips, summer, In the mag, June/July 2013
Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide
We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!