5 cute treats that just might top your chocolate Easter bunny
A rose with any other message could never smell this sweet!
Teen convicted of disorderly conduct because he recorded his bullies harassing him
6 stars you need to be following on Instagram
Best-ever carrot cake with cream cheese frosting
3 spring closet staples, 6 adorbs looks
5 reasons you shouldn’t ever go to bed with makeup on
The easy move for totally toned thighs
Are you too grown up?
#ThrowbackThursday: Flip through GL’s covers from 1999
GL Exclusive: Radio Disney's Maddy Whitby shares a stylish Duck Tape bow tie DIY
More Friends = More Fun
CREATE A PROFILE
GL Tweets !
AN HOUR AGO RT @TUPRGROUP: Wanna be a cool chick? Come check out @girlslifemag with @TUPRGROUP #internships #shakinghandwithopportunity http://t.co/pYypic.twitter.com/pYyqPljszA
1 HOURS AGO Craft a carrot cake so amazing that Bug's Bunny would be proud: http://t.co/JL7ndJXs9H
2 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! Enter to win @nycnewyorkcolor's City Proof Twistable Intense Lip Color: http://t.co/f1BcZzyLHk
Check these out, too...
1. On the heavy side of your part, grab a 3-inch bit of hair and divide it into three small and equal sections.
2. Alternate pulling each outer section under and toward the middle: Weave section 1 under 2, 3 under 1, 2 under 3.
3. Repeat step 2, feeding in more hair from each outer side as you move along the hairline, pulling tight.
4. At mid-ear level, pull locks up to the back of your head. Braid normally (as in, don’t add hair!). Secure end with tie.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 on opposite side, creating a mirrored braid. Loosen both braids for a little bit of messy texture
6. Twist both braids together to form a bun at the back of your head. Secure with pins, then mist all over with hairspray.
The finishing touch: Snap a pic to Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #GLgirl. Fab!
Color me rad: 4 cool ways to wear hair chalk
Dress up your pony: 4 ways to make your ponytail more formal
Go au natural with heatless hairstyles
3 hot hairstyles from Frozen
Love this look? You can find braiding specialist Isabel Guillen at The John Barrett Salon’s Braid Bar, tucked inside Bergdorf Goodman in NYC, and at johnbarrett.com.
Love this post? You'll heart these too...
+ Get The Look! Score style secrets with our weekly fash newsletter
+ Swimsuits that flatter your figure
+ Melt-proof your makeup
WIN BIG! Stock your wardrobe with $1000 worth of 15-Fifteen jeans.
Oh snap! Get the latest from GL on Instagram
BY KELSEY HAYWOOD ON 7/7/2013 10:30:00 AM
POSTED IN beauty, hair, how to, tips, summer, In the mag, June/July 2013
It Takes Two: Win, read and review!
Win, read and review an exclusive, advanced reading copy of It Takes Two: A Whole New Ball Game by Belle Payton...and you might be featured by GL! CLICK HERE to enter