2 HOURS AGO Keep your white sneaks oh-so-fresh with these tips: http://t.co/MleytBzl7y pic.twitter.com/ei6mrVBhLo

3 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: Get your princess on with @DisneyChannel this weekend!: http://t.co/P2QpInO51X pic.twitter.com/juRdmHQvIm

4 HOURS AGO EXCLUSIVE: 18-year-old author @caltabiano_anna talks writing, college and more: http://t.co/ihrsSLeD1B pic.twitter.com/0iC2OK9EnE

Star Signs

Star Signs

Wanna see what the stars have in store for your future? Lovescopes, friendship forecasts, school outlooks and more! GL's connecting with the cosmos to cast your horoscope each week!

Well, I think this is almost accurate, except for the fact he thinks I don't love him enough. UGH. Boys. T_T

by CallMeJayJay on 7/16/2013 4:43:38 PM

Hey Girls!!! If anyone likes watching the new series Twisted on abc family then check out my club "TwistedABC" coming soon.

by Kami2012 on 7/16/2013 12:31:40 PM

Hello Girlies! if you love the TV series Grimm please join or check out my Grimm 4 ever club in the club we discuss the characters the creatures and the episodes we also make fun Polls: and talk about Brothers Grimm fairytales
so please if you want to don't be afraid to join xoxoxo
Smile

by redvelvetluv on 7/15/2013 10:44:53 AM

It's weird how accurate mine is!!

by NES1011 on 7/15/2013 10:19:38 AM

If anyone needs tips on school, guys, fashion, hair or anything else, check out Tips for the Heart! I am here 24/7! Everyday I give out tips about everything. Check it out! I would love to help you out!

by secret515 on 7/15/2013 9:21:01 AM