Think you know all there is to know about your BF? These questions will put your knowledge to the test.
1. What’s his Zodiac sign?
2. What’s was his fave cartoon growing up?
3. If he could travel to any place in the world, where would
4. What football team does he root for?
5. What’s his fave food?
6. What was his first word?
7. Does he have a fave season?
8. If he could own a house or apartment anywhere, where
would it be?
9. How long does it take him to get ready?
10. What kind of movies does he like? What’s his fave?
11. Does he have a go to late-night snack?
12. How many siblings does he have?
13. What is his fave subject in school?
14. What is he most afraid of?
15. What’s his fave dessert?
16. What’s his idea of a dream date?
17. If he could have a superpower, what would it be?
18. What’s his middle name?
19. Does he play any sports? What’s his favorite?
20. What is on his workout playlist?
21. Is there a TV show he watches on the reg?
22. Does he have a fave article of clothing like a comfy
T-shirt or big sweatshirt? Would he ever let you borrow it?
23. Does he have a favorite band? What type of music does he
rock out to?
24. Even though you’re his main gal, who is his celeb crush?
25. What drink does he reach for when he opens the fridge?
26. If he were an animal, which would he be?
If you got ‘em all right, you go girl! You know your man
like the back of your hand. If not, these are some great conversation starters
to help you get to know your BF. Also, asking questions is a way to show that
you are interested in him and things that make him the guy he is. And if he’s
up for the challenge, try turning the tables to see how well he knows you!
Love this post? You'll heart these too...
+ Aww! Sweet guys that’ll melt your heart
+ 100 cute things to say around your crush
+ Smooching secrets from real guys
WIN BIG! Stock your wardrobe with $1000 worth of 15-Fifteen jeans.
Oh snap! Get the latest from GL on Instagram.
BY CAROLINE MACLURE ON 7/21/2013 12:00:00 AM
POSTED IN guys, dating advice, GL's best guy advice, boyfriend Q & A